Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Recognising intelligence

Recognising intelligence

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

91Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 17:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
1 - I made the point the intelligence is formed from an accumulation of knowledge and experience and not simply from someone's looks. You can look beautiful and still be as dumb as dog shit and Einstein was hardly a looker was he and he was a genius.

2- You can have free accounts and I am referring to how we identify each other on here, you are posting under the okocha account, I am posting under the Sluffy account.

3 - A person can register under multiple accounts and post seemingly as separate people - for example the Natasha, xmiles and okocha accounts may be seen to be by others three completely different individuals when the reality could be they are the same person who uses these multiple accounts to manipulate and play people in an attempt to achieve whatever their aim is.

This I see as playing games.

As long as these 'games' do not get out of hand then there isn't a problem although personally I've never liked the potential to deceive which is inherent from fake accounts.

As I am somehow renowned for and even ridiculed because of it, the fact is that all this is done on the internet which of course isn't to be taken seriously but unfortunately plenty do.

If Nuts fails, and it's been on it's knees for ages, then where are those who have spent years playing these games going to go to continue them?  If they want to remain doing so on BWFC forums then they won't last long on ww and with tw being the antithesis to ww in my opinion, then I can't see you going down a storm there either.

I would have thought it would be in everyone's mutual interest to stop the games (and that includes Wanderlust) and allow Nuts to heal - but what do I know?

I'm sure people will continue to do exactly what they want because they always know better of course.

As I keep saying I'll stand back and let you all get on with it because my way is clearly seen to be the problem rather than the solution.

If people want fake accounts, being played and manipulated for someone else's amusement and fed fake facts, and to arbitrarily ban whoever they don't like, then who am I to deny them it?



Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Jan 13 2021, 17:50; edited 1 time in total

92Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 17:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Everyone is picking on Breadman Bob. You bully boys.

93Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 18:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Sluffy wrote:1 - I made the point the intelligence is formed from an accumulation of knowledge and experience and not simply from someone's looks.  You can look beautiful and still be as dumb as dog shit and Einstein was hardly a looker was he and he was a genius.

2- You can have free accounts and I am referring to how we identify each other on here, you are posting under the okocha account, I am posting under the Sluffy account.

3 - A person can register under multiple accounts and post seemingly as separate people - for example the Natasha, xmiles and okocha accounts may be seen to be by others three completely different individuals when the reality could be they are the same person who uses these multiple accounts to manipulate and play people in an attempt to achieve whatever their aim is.

This I see as playing games.

As long as these 'games' do not get out of hand then there isn't a problem although personally I've never liked the potential to deceive which is inherent from fake accounts.

As I am somehow renowned for and even ridiculed because of it, the fact is that all this is done on the internet which of course isn't to be taken seriously but unfortunately plenty do.

If Nuts fails, and it's been on it's knees for ages, then where are those who have spent years playing these games going to go to continue them?  If they want to remain doing so on BWFC forums then they won't last long on ww and with tw being the antithesis to ww in my opinion, then I can't see you going down a storm there either.

I would have thought it would be in everyone's mutual interest to stop the games (and that includes Wanderlust) and allow Nuts to heal - but what do I know?

I'm sure people will continue to do exactly what they want because they always know better of course.

As I keep saying I'll stand back and let you all get on with it because my way is clearly seen to be the problem rather than the solution.

If people want fake accounts, being played and manipulated for someone else's amusement and fed fake facts, and to arbitrarily ban whoever they don't like, then who am I to deny them it?

Your problem sluffy is that you think I have more than one account. I don't and you have never offered a shred of evidence that I do. From your explanation above are we meant to assume that you believe Nat, okocha and I are three separate accounts run by one person? If so it simply isn't true.

You are not even consistent in your delusion in that you won't let me pm anybody but as far as I am aware Nat and okocha can.

Sad really. Rolling Eyes

94Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 18:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Let's be fair to Bob. He's the only poster on here who could post a video from Pathe News, and be in real danger of being in it.
Don't shut him up yet, we might find out the real story behind the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand.
And why he didn't pay tax.

95Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 19:15

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I swear by all that is holy that I have only ever had one "account", and that is under the name of Okocha.
 
I believe xmiles tells the truth.

Sluffy, my other question was to do with whether mods can read pms. 

If you value honesty and integrity on the site, as you claim, you will answer my question truthfully, and you will also name the person that you believe to be xmiles' fake pseudonym. I want to be able to trust the mods.

96Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 19:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Does anyone think sluffy is going to answer?

He even hides when he is on this site.

97Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 20:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Does anyone think sluffy is going to answer?

He even hides when he is on this site.
I'm baffled by it all. Getting to the point where I go to log in then do something else instead. Even missed the first 20 minutes of the match last night after falling asleep in the bath.
It's a real shame. Chatbox was lively, and it was nice to see LPP back. We're better than all this backbiting.
Let xmiles use pm's. I don't think he's plotting a murder.

98Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 20:12

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Have people been radicalised by channel 4?

99Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 20:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:Have people been radicalised by channel 4?
I blame Countdown.

100Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 20:20

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Damn Carol Vorderman and her debt consolidation.

101Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 20:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@sunlight wrote:Damn Carol Vorderman and her debt consolidation.
I know I'll upset KP, but she needs to start dressing her age. 

They have a nice line in surgical stockings at M&S.

102Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 20:34

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Vorderman had to take a paycut or leave. Her breasts and bottom then increased in direct proportion to her loss of attractiveness.


Recognising intelligence - Page 4 BxE9AuM

103Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:09

Natasha Whittam


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
For fuck's sake, what is wrong with you people?

This used to be a site full of bad football chat, poor jokes, and gentle piss-taking. Why has everyone become so fucking serious?

I've struggled with my mental health for as long as I can remember, so for years this site has given me an outlet to forget about the real world for a short time and take part in the sillyness and banter. I have had some very dark days brightened by a slipper or bedpan thread.

But look what's it's become. It's a small football forum, not GCHQ, nothing we write is particularly important. No one should be getting upset or leaving.

Please, please can we just draw a line under everything from the past, it really doesn't matter who was right and who was wrong. I haven't seen a human being since March so I class many of you on here as my friends, I don't want Nuts to fold.

I'm begging everyone to just chill and not take everything so seriously. All we need is for a couple of prolific posters to return and the site would soon liven up.

104Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've just got this nice warm glow inside seeing you back Nat! sunny



Last edited by karlypants on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:18; edited 1 time in total

105Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:18

Natasha Whittam


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
As long as the warm glow isn't in your pants.

106Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:As long as the warm glow isn't in your pants.

You never disappoint! :rofl:

107Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:21

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
These are comfortable slippers.

Recognising intelligence - Page 4 9dL2R5w

108Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:For fuck's sake, what is wrong with you people?

This used to be a site full of bad football chat, poor jokes, and gentle piss-taking. Why has everyone become so fucking serious?

I've struggled with my mental health for as long as I can remember, so for years this site has given me an outlet to forget about the real world for a short time and take part in the sillyness and banter. I have had some very dark days brightened by a slipper or bedpan thread.

But look what's it's become. It's a small football forum, not GCHQ, nothing we write is particularly important. No one should be getting upset or leaving.

Please, please can we just draw a line under everything from the past, it really doesn't matter who was right and who was wrong. I haven't seen a human being since March so I class many of you on here as my friends, I don't want Nuts to fold.

I'm begging everyone to just chill and not take everything so seriously. All we need is for a couple of prolific posters to return and the site would soon liven up.
For once, I agree with Nat. I've never been accused of being too serious, but, like Nat, I've had periods when logging in here has distracted me from some of the dark, sad times, that visit us all.
My Brucie obsession was kept on the go not by me, but by the rest of you that chose to join in with the joke. That, and my good self, could easily have been put in its place, had it been deemed unfunny. Others made it funny, not me.
We've all had our say on Brexit, Anderson, and what went wrong at the Wanderers, but we're now beating the same arguments to death.
The Bum Chums war with The Brotherhood came up in chatbox last night, and was fondly remembered. Because it used to be fun. Now, more than ever, we need the fun to return.
We've lost too many good posters. 
I don't blame Bob, he's been on here since 2017. He's a sleeper, but I'm not sure who works him, however, he alone hasn't caused this.
Don't make me bring Brucie back.

109Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH_pRJyWrorTuiHu-1RDFUl_9rmg84vBJe7Q&usqp=CAU

Too late Boncey! Very Happy

110Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll print that and put it with my others. Laminated, for obvious reasons.

111Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

112Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 23:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laminated! You dirty boy

113Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Wed Jan 13 2021, 23:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:Laminated!  You dirty boy
My Brucie wipe downs are available in all sizes.

114Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 11:27

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:

I don't blame Bob, he's been on here since 2017. He's a sleeper, but I'm not sure who works him, however, he alone hasn't caused this.
Don't make me bring Brucie back.
'A sleeper?' Where'd you get that idea from, Boncey?

Mind you, I did have a bit of a lie-in this morning. I'm normally an early bird really.

Anyroad what yer on about 'caused this'? Caused what? What is 'this' other than a concerted 'off with his head'  campaign to pillory anyone who dares confront the facts or address the truth?

115Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 11:43

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
And another thing, Boncey. What's going on in the head of somebody who thinks 'recognising intelligence' is a fun-loving topic rather than the bumptious posturing of a self-regarding delusionist?



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Thu Jan 14 2021, 12:17; edited 1 time in total

116Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 11:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
'A sleeper?' Where'd you get that idea from, Boncey?

Mind you, I did have a bit of a lie-in this morning. I'm normally an early bird really.

Anyroad what yer on about 'caused this'? Caused what? What is 'this' other than a concerted 'off with his head'  campaign to pillory anyone who dares confront the facts or address the truth?
The truth can be awkward. I know someone with a conviction for clocking motors, yet still became chairman of a football club. The world really is an odd place.

117Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 11:57

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
The truth can be awkward. I know someone with a conviction for clocking motors, yet still became chairman of a football club. The world really is an odd place.
Who was this Mr Big that got caught clocking motors? Did they lock him up to teach him a lesson? I would.
Locking him up for summat he hadn't done though would seem a bit like rough justice.

118Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 12:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Who was this Mr Big that got caught clocking motors? Did they lock him up to teach him a lesson? I would.
Locking him up for summat he hadn't done though would seem a bit like rough justice.
I don't want to drag up the past. We should be moving on.
Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Georgecole3_3399489b

119Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 12:26

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
I don't want to drag up the past. We should be moving on.
Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Georgecole3_3399489b
That's were we disagree, Boncey. Only when mistakes of the past are fully acknowledged, will we ever learn from them. 

You, being a well-read cove, will probably recognise this quote:

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

120Recognising intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Recognising intelligence on Thu Jan 14 2021, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
That's were we disagree, Boncey. Only when mistakes of the past are fully acknowledged, will we ever learn from them. 

You, being a well-read cove, will probably recognise this quote:

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
Orwell eh. Here's something attributed to Stalin, although not with any certainty. Trump might like it.

'Those who cast the votes, decide nothing. Those who count the votes, decide everything'.

Glad to see the word 'cove' back in business. Very Breadmanesque. Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum