Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 1-1 Cheltenham

Bolton 1-1 Cheltenham

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton 1-1 Cheltenham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Cheltenham Sun Jan 17 2021, 22:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe we are trying to force Fleetwood's hand to make space for a decent first choice keeper.  Showing Fleetwood thatthey may as well take him back, cos he's wont be getting any more experience playing for us.

No, that isn't the case, as according to Iles, Fleetwood currently have four keepers on their books (five with Crellin) and on top of that they are in between managers at the moment after Barton went, so there is no one there to make a decision right now.

See the article here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

32Bolton 1-1 Cheltenham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Cheltenham Mon Jan 18 2021, 17:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
Here we are, looking for consistency, and some are talking about giving Crellin a chance. He was consistent, I'll agree with that, consistently bad. I don't understand why we should school him, under 20's or not. he cost us more than a few points. I think he unsettled our team in the longer run.
Another player I'd like to give a kick up the arse is Sarcevic. Really good ball player, one of the best at this level, but the way he wanders off in the middle of a game is ridiculous. I think he would benefit from being dropped for a game, or even two.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum