Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds »  Things That Cheer You Up ?

Things That Cheer You Up ?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Mon Feb 01 2021, 14:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Walks in the country definitely help and I enjoy listening to music and reading a good book (often non-fiction). Good food and wine are a weakness and I have put on a couple of pounds since Christmas.

32  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Sun Feb 07 2021, 09:56

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Jackie Weaver

33  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Sun Feb 07 2021, 16:01

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Curling up on the couch with Wendy and an old classic film. A few nights ago we watched 'A Matter of Life and Death' starring the late, great David Niven. It's still awesome no matter how many times we watch it. Smile

34  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Sun Feb 07 2021, 16:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Indeed a classic.

35  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Sun Feb 07 2021, 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
:rofl:

36  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Sun Feb 07 2021, 20:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Manure fans watching citeh tonight. Not generally one to take pleasure in someone else’s misery, but in their case I’ll make an exception.

37  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Tue Feb 09 2021, 07:52

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Seeing Kay Burley down at the Community Kitchen. You just can't beat a bit of virtue signalling.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9238137/Sky-News-presenter-Kay-Burley-volunteers-food-hub.html

38  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Wed Feb 10 2021, 01:42

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I'm a bit of an obsessive nerd about certain things, I'll watch/read anything about certain things like WW2, JFK assassination, Hitler and Nazi Germany, the Mafia etc. Love watching all kinds of interesting documentaries.

Love listening to wonderful older music from the likes of Zappa/Dylan/Bowie/Lou & VU/Joni/Beatles/Stones/Miles/Fairports/CSNY/Dead/Airplane/Byrds/John Martyn etc

Love listening to wonderful more recent music from likes of Pistols/Clash/Fall/Cure/Smiths/Suede/PJ Harvey/Nick Cave/Elvis Costello/Pixies/Cocteaus/REM/Wilco/Auteurs etc.

Shit!!! I've just realised that some of the music I have just described as more recent is over 40 years old. OMG, just how old am I getting?????

As many others have said, Dad's Army is the gift that never stops giving. Others that I still find enormously entertaining are Likely Lads, Hi De Hi, HIGNFY, Enfield/Whitehouse stuff.

Also love watching and rewatching stand up from likes of Stewart Lee and Paul Chowdhury.

39  Things That Cheer You Up ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Cheer You Up ? Wed Feb 10 2021, 08:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have you seen Laurel Canyon HP? If not it will be right up your street. Its on Sky on demand at the moment

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum