Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Wakey wakey Maddison!

Wakey wakey Maddison!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just seen reports saying that Maddison missed the Barrow game because he overslept and not because of a sickness bug! He's been staying at the Whites Hotel and had to meet at 1.30pm!

The club have denied it (story in the Daily Fail apparently) but if that's true then that is shocking! He could have fallen out of bed and been at the ground. It's more likely he lost track of time picking what colour boots to wear and which horrendous headband to choose  Laughing

2Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 13:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Marcus Maddison's career hits new low after Bolton Wanderers gaffe

Former Hull City winger Marcus Maddison’s season has reached a new low after reports claim he missed the recent home win over struggling Barrow because he overslept.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maddison is on loan at League Two side Bolton Wanderers after being shown the door by Charlton boss Lee Bowyer despite only moving to The Valley earlier in the season, but the Daily Mail claim the 27-year-old failed to turn up at the University of Bolton Stadium for the team’s scheduled 1:30pm meeting time, despite staying in a hotel 50-yards from the ground, and instead arrived late.

Sources have told the Mail that Maddison missed the game because he ‘slept in’ with boss Ian Evatt after the match blaming his absence on sickness bug, which had disappeared in time for the former City man to take his place on the bench at Oldham a few days’ later.

Since his surprise move from The Valley to Lancashire on deadline day last month, Maddison has made just three appearances for the Trotters, and watched on from the bench at Valley Parade on Saturday as Wanderers’ six-match winning run came to an end with a 1-1 draw against Bradford City.

City's former Peterborough United winger was sent off on his debut for Bolton, though that dismissal was later rescinded by the FA - he has struggled to pin down a regular place since.

During his ill-fated spell at the KCOM Stadium last season, Maddison scored just once in seven appearances with the Tigers opting against making his move permanent, which left him without a club, something he admitted was hell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 14:05

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Appearances can be deceptive but you don't think he might be a bit of a TWERP, do you Sluffy?

4Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Appearances can be deceptive but you don't think he might be a bit of a TWERP, do you Sluffy?

He seems to be damaged goods if the reports from his last couple of clubs are true.

As for appearances, I've never been an avid 'follower of fashion' and certainly not of 'body art' so I probably miss completely the desire/need to be in that social vanguard.

I also have never been a big drinker and have stayed clear of 'chemical' and herbal 'stimulants' as I've always been happy as I am already, so again can not understand the need or desire to seek a 'changed' state of mind or personality from who I am naturally.

Maybe it is I that am missing something, I don't know - but I'm a happy little soul as I am and that's good enough for my contentment.

I sometimes think (maybe unfairly?) that those that go to extremes, excess drinking, drugs, 'neediness', looking for recognition/validation - are unhappy in themselves and seek to find 'something they believe they are missing' by artifically becoming someone they are not.

No one can sustain themselves by trying to be who they naturally aren't, obviously.

Maybe something traumatic has happened in their life that they seek to escape from but I think many/most just 'follow the crowd'.

If Maddison has demon's inside him then I hope he gets help to face them, if he's just another idiot who thinks he's somehow 'special' in someway or other, then yes he probably is more in the TWERP category.

5Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 14:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You'd think with it being hell without a club he would be more focused on making sure he's a good prefessional.  We are his last chance saloon. Hope its not true, though...

6Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Listen to you bunch of judgemental bellends.

How many of you have been late for work? All of you at some point.

I was once late for work and I slept in my bloody office office! It happens.

7Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I was once late for work and I slept in my bloody office office! It happens.

Was that when you were on painkillers for the singed minge?

8Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 16:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And you have an office office as well? Trust you to always be one better  Very Happy

9Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Was that when you were on painkillers for the singed minge?

You bitch.

10Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 16:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And you have an office office as well? Trust you to always be one better  Very Happy
Sounds like she was doing her onlyfans thing trying to be the sexy secretary Very Happy

11Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 16:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What the fook is "onlyfans".

I'm not Googling it, I don't have Bonce-proof virus protection.

12Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 16:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What the fook is "onlyfans".

I heard that. I'm an old man, leave me alone. Surprised

13Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Mon Mar 08 2021, 17:50

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
All denied by the club now. I suppose he could have been late due to being ill.

14Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Tue Mar 09 2021, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What the fook is "onlyfans".

Good money to be made on there for you and Cecil i reckon Nat.

15Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Thu Mar 11 2021, 19:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That Maddison is dogshit. Thinks he’s a superstar but in reality he’s just embarrassing.

16Wakey wakey Maddison! Empty Re: Wakey wakey Maddison! Fri Mar 12 2021, 10:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That Maddison is dogshit. Thinks he’s a superstar but in reality he’s just embarrassing.
He tries plenty of fancy stuff but nothing has come off. I wouldn’t mind so much if his efforts to regain possession were up there with the rest of the team but they’re not and he can’t tackle for toffee. Still think he has a worldie in him but it’s a question of much longer Evatt is prepared to risk playing him as he’s been a liability so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum