Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Cambridge

+8
wessy
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton 2-1 Cambridge - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cambridge Wed Mar 10 2021, 12:00

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:
The difference between him and sarcevic was self-evident last night with sarcevic winning back possession and then driving us on whilst Maddison lost possession, fell over whenever a defender got near him and made little effort to get it back. When the substitution was made it was only a matter of minutes before I got worried we’d blow a winning position. Nearly did too.
Agreeing with most of this.
Maddy needs more game time to get up to speed....I suspect he will get on more due to being one of Ian's signings more than any other reason.
As for the team what is there to complain about - total dominance over a so-called better team.
I notice we are taking a lot of short corners lately - due to the inability to win a header in their box.....Center backs chipping in with a few goals would ease the pressure obviously. We don't want to get cocky but its hard to see who is going to beat us in the near future - Onwards.

32Bolton 2-1 Cambridge - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cambridge Thu Mar 11 2021, 19:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were very good in possession and stretching the opposition. Still huge doubts with the lack of goals coming from the amount we control games though.

I think we are missing someone with the eye to unlock a defence on a regular basis but you aren’t gonna find one in league two.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum