Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX

+12
Sluffy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 50]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Barry Knight (referee)

Barry Knight (referee)
infobox football official

name = Barry Knight
| fullname = Barry Knight
dateofbirth = birth date and age|1960|5|7
cityofbirth = Orpington, Kent
countryofbirth = England
dateofdeath = Haven't decided
cityofdeath = Warrington
countryofdeath = England
otheroccupation = Cheat
Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Good to see you back Nat, almost all the gang is back together  Very Happy

Anything to stop the influx of dick pics in my inbox.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I really thought KP was going to go full-time behind the bins this time. Shame on Norpig for tempting him back.
You can’t have me all to yourself you know.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't want to alarm anyone, but Sluffy's on the Cricket's Back thread, drunkenly singing Oh Lancy Lancy. With his shirt off.
Disgraceful.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good to see you again Nat, really looking forward to your wit and insightful look on life.

(By the way, can you send me the name and address of the surgeon who managed to add 6 inches to your other half's nether regions). Cool

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:(By the way, can you send me the name and address of the surgeon who managed to add 6 inches to your other half's nether regions).  Cool

Happy to oblige GW, but bear in mind that if he makes a similar cock up and actually removes 6 inches, you'll end up with an innie.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An early morning call from my 92 year old mum usually means trouble.
Last time it was a fall that caused a broken hip, so I answered with some trepidation.
She got straight into it.
"Put me £2 each way on Atrium in the five o'clock at Ascot". She never bets.
I've no idea how she came up with this horse, but it might be she's seeing things in the wallpaper again.
She spent years insisting that the face of Harry H Corbett was staring down from above the mantel clock. We couldn't see him.
I'll have to back it as well now, just in case it wins.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It lost. Evil or Very Mad

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, with your £2 no doubt.

Clever woman.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, with your £2 no doubt.

Clever woman.
Yes. I hope she's not developing a gambling bug. I can't afford it.

It seems she got the tip off a woman presenting a cookery item on This Morning. She and her husband (a millionaire, of course) were part owners.

She listens way too much to the TV. She had me buy her one of those flying saucer things Ian Botham puts his feet on to help his legs, and I think she used it twice before declaring it, and Botham, useless.

She fares no better when ordering her own stuff. We didn't have the heart to tell her the neck massager she'd bought was a vibrator. She still has it, and gets it out of her bag when the need arises, which always seems to be at family gatherings.
It's hard to watch.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, I got a copy of the Beano for my lad (cough, cough) and thought about the chew bars that used to come stuck to the front of the comics etc.

Was it the Beano that used to have a chew bar stuck on the front with sellotape?

I can’t remember.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Bonce, I got a copy of the Beano for my lad (cough, cough) and thought about the chew bars that used to come stuck to the front of the comics etc.

Was it the Beano that used to have a chew bar stuck on the front with sellotape?

I can’t remember.
The Beano and the Dandy both did it in the past, as did The Topper/Beezer, Sparky, Whizzer and Chips. They were always too hard for my liking, and I preferred the free Whizz Bang, or Zorro mask.
We once got a free gobstopper that nowadays would be brought to the attention of health and safety, but I survived.
Most surprising thing about the Beano now is its price. Shocked

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to only be able to read these in our local barbers in Horwich.  Frank, who has sadly passed away.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This could only be a Fox News financial pundit.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IX - Page 21 Img_2514

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nearly midnight, and Bob was in the chatbox all on his lonesome. What's he up to. I checked for listening devices and explosives, but found nothing.
I'm hoping he just wandered in looking for his trousers, but I'll be keeping an eye on him from now on.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've deposited the contents of my shredder all over the stairs. You'd have thought I'd done it on purpose. Neutral

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've won £10 on Warrington Wolves Lifeline. Things are looking up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I've won £10 on Warrington Wolves Lifeline. Things are looking up.

Don't you mean Walkden Lifeline?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Don't you mean Walkden Lifeline?
Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse