Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homosexuality in Football

+10
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
BWFCinPhila
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 18:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Wonder if these footballers have spit roasts at hotels with young lads!!!!

I would reckon a gay man would probably want to have sex with another man, so the possibility is quite high.

32Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 20:26

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Is it possible for gay men to get pregnant receiving butt sex?

33Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:Is it possible for gay men to get pregnant receiving butt sex?

no.

34Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:16

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair.

35Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yeah, what a bummer !

36Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCinPhila wrote:Is it possible for gay men to get pregnant receiving butt sex?

Relax Phila, you have nothing to worry about.

37Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:29

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Relax Phila, you have nothing to worry about.

And here I've been practicing on sausages for years waiting to meet the right guy.

38Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hope you defrosted them first !

39Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You would have more chance of meeting the right guy if you had laser eye surgery and ditched the spectacles, and get that fucking fringe trimmed while you are at it.

Don't be afraid of a few knock backs because not everyone will feel comfortable talking to you while you are stroking your pussy.

40Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure there are a few gay bars in Philly.

just walk in wearing arseless chaps.

41Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't Brokeback Mountain filmed in Philadelphia ?

42Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:41

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
just walk in wearing arseless chaps.

That's what I call 'business casual'.

43Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:44

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Reebok Trotter wrote:Wasn't Brokeback Mountain filmed in Philadelphia ?

Philadelphia didn't invent pillow biting, we just perfected it.

44Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Fri 3 Feb - 21:53

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can't be arsed with homos, they're boring shits.

45Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu 23 Feb - 11:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting article in Today's Sun under the heading, ' Brit Soccer is ' Anti-Gay'

Promising gay footballers don't pursue a career in the game due to the homophobia that surrounds it, the Culture Secretary said yesterday.
Jeremy Hunt questioned why none of the Premier League's 563 players is " out as gay ".
Speaking after a No10 summit on discrimination in the game, he said, " Potentially gay people don't want to be footballers because they're intimidated."
The FA has been given two months to find ways to tackle discrimination in the sport. The summit was chaired by PM David Cameron.

1) What does he mean by potentially gay ? You are either gay or you aren't.

2) Two months ? What can the FA possibly hope to achieve.

3) I can see Gordon Taylor getting his jockey shorts in a right twist if any player is publicly outed.

46Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu 23 Feb - 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not a fan of gays myself find them disturbing.

47Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu 23 Feb - 12:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't say I have ever noticed any anti-gay remarks at the reebok or at most grounds I have been to really, most of it's just banter to be honest.

The only time I have seen a fan shout anything like that at a player was a couple of wanderers fans at stoke a couple of years back against Liam Lawrence, but I wouldn't really say it was over the top.

48Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu 23 Feb - 12:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't like the idea of homosexuality in football. Leave that until after the game, for heaven's sake.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

49Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu 23 Feb - 12:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Keegan wrote:I don't like the idea of homosexuality in football. Leave that until after the game, for heaven's sake.

Not a fan of what the City fans sung to Watford a few years back then?

50Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Football Thu 23 Feb - 12:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Don't be afraid of a few knock backs because not everyone will feel comfortable talking to you while you are stroking your pussy.

Homosexuality in Football - Page 3 200px-Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe

Rest in peace, Mrs. Slocombe.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum