Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drama Series Thread

+4
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Drama Series Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Drama Series Thread Mon Feb 06 2012, 11:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quent wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Must admit I cannot shows such as NCIS (all variants), CSI (all variants) Law & Order (all variants)

Hello bwfc71, nice to meet you.

But I'm afraid I can't have you slagging off my favourite programme of all time - Law & Order is brilliant. Great actors, great stories and most importantly, great characters.

Don't get me wrong the originals of each of those Franchises are/were great, but it is lazy TV by the makers and schedulers when they start creating spin-off after spin-off after spin-off - just seems to be no originality by the major US Networks nowadays. Plus by the time L&O was axed last year they did look as though they were repeating storylines - which they are now doing on L&O:UK (especially when you see in the credits - adapted from...)

32Drama Series Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Drama Series Thread Mon Feb 06 2012, 12:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CSI:NY is something i will watch if I'm bored as F and there's nothing on.

it really is nonsense though.

33Drama Series Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Drama Series Thread Mon Feb 06 2012, 12:39

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc71 wrote:

Don't get me wrong the originals of each of those Franchises are/were great, but it is lazy TV by the makers and schedulers when they start creating spin-off after spin-off after spin-off - just seems to be no originality by the major US Networks nowadays. Plus by the time L&O was axed last year they did look as though they were repeating storylines - which they are now doing on L&O:UK (especially when you see in the credits - adapted from...)

The original Law & Order was brilliant from the first to the last series, SUV was good for the first 6 or so seasons but went really silly and over the top from then on. I thought Law & Order: LA was outstanding, amazing they cancelled it after one season.

I like the UK version, Bradley Walsh is great, but it's a bit of a con basing them on the American episodes, that really is lazy TV!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum