Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The drinking thread.

The drinking thread.

+22
karlypants
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Leeds_Trotter
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Sluffy
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 20:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I blew the diet this weekend as a bunch of mates forced me to drink beer all Saturday afternoon. Just in time i.e. about 7 pm I managed to get back on the vodka which as you know is far healthier and when taken with diet tonic or similar has hardly any carbs worth worrying about. It was a long weekend partially fuelled by 2 x 1.5 litres of Tesco Vodka (£22 bottles) however I'm blaming the beer for the 6 lbs of weight I've put on since Friday. Great weekend but slightly pissed off with having top go to the gym every day this week to get back on track.

6 lbs in one weekend? Are you sure? That seems a lot to put on... I may have to stop drinking.....lots

32The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 20:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to say that since moving back to UK I don't drink as much - now its only about 4 or 5 pints a week and not 15!!!! I feel much fitter and healthier nowadays

33The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Because its Friday, the end of another week, I thought about drinking red wine later.

What are you fine people having, or are you having nothing at all ?

34The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm already taking drugs.

35The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm dreading what I'll be up to tonight. Some of our lady friends seem to be on a mission and have arranged an early flatliner session - must have been a stressful week - but I have to get up by 9 am tomorrow to take the missus to London for a birthday treat and already I can tell it's going to be a challenge.
Recipe for Flatliners (shot)
Measure of sambucca in a double shot glass (don't let this put you off)
Pour slightly watered-down tabasco sauce on top using the back of a teasoon so that it floats on the sambucca creating a red line
Shot of tequila on top of that poured gently so there's a clear line of red halfway up the glass
Throw flatliner down neck and repeat until ready to party and/or the burning stops.
Not recommended in conjunction with party powder.

36The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I'm dreading what I'll be up to tonight. Some of our lady friends seem to be on a mission and have arranged an early flatliner session - must have been a stressful week - but I have to get up by 9 am tomorrow to take the missus to London for a birthday treat and already I can tell it's going to be a challenge.
Recipe for Flatliners (shot)
Measure of sambucca in a double shot glass (don't let this put you off)
Pour slightly watered-down tabasco sauce on top using the back of a teasoon so that it floats on the sambucca creating a red line
Shot of tequila on top of that poured gently so there's a clear line of red halfway up the glass
Throw flatliner down neck and repeat until ready to party and/or the burning stops.
Not recommended in conjunction with party powder.

Sounds great , get smashed tonight ,wake up tomorrow and get smashed round London , for her birthday treat.

What a result!!!

37The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I'm dreading what I'll be up to tonight. Some of our lady friends seem to be on a mission and have arranged an early flatliner session - must have been a stressful week - but I have to get up by 9 am tomorrow to take the missus to London for a birthday treat and already I can tell it's going to be a challenge.
Recipe for Flatliners (shot)
Measure of sambucca in a double shot glass (don't let this put you off)
Pour slightly watered-down tabasco sauce on top using the back of a teasoon so that it floats on the sambucca creating a red line
Shot of tequila on top of that poured gently so there's a clear line of red halfway up the glass
Throw flatliner down neck and repeat until ready to party and/or the burning stops.
Not recommended in conjunction with party powder.

Sounds great , get smashed tonight ,wake up tomorrow and get smashed round London , for her birthday treat.

What a result!!!
Sex, booze, ***** and partying are all well and good, but I'll miss the game Crying or Very sad

38The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of you are just wasting your lives.

39The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree.

They should've been drinking and taking drugs all day like I have.

Wasters.

40The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you are just wasting your lives.

And .......What are you doing more exciting than us ?

41The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you are just wasting your lives.
Agreed - but I wouldn't tell the missus that - she likes the attention.

42The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you are just wasting your lives.

And .......What are you doing more exciting than us ?
F****** about with avatars apparently. Quality.

43The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you are just wasting your lives.

And .......What are you doing more exciting than us ?
F****** about with avatars apparently. Quality.

I'd rather fuck about with Drink n *****then.

I look at it as, I'm stimulating the Brain.

44The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 18:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Having fun with her Rabbit.

45The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 18:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Having fun with her Rabbit.

She 's not been back yet Magoo.

What's more exciting than getting wasted,than what she's doing ?

46The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Jun 09 2013, 12:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just in the mood to get wasted, are you ?

What's everyone on today, seeing that its Sunday an all.

47The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 02:01

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bootle of Chilean Chardonnay accompanied by cans of Red Stripe, draught Guinness and John Smith's Smooth. Up for work in't' mornin'. Not lookin' too good.

48The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 02:20

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I only drink beer and the cost at my local is so cheap it wouldn't be worth the aggravation of making my own.

Budweiser, Bud Light, Pabst Blue Ribband, Dos Equis, Michelob Ultra and Yuengling are only one dollar (66p) a pint.

Guinness, Bass, Heineken, Shock Top, Wolavers Stout, Hop Devil Ale, are 2 dollars (1.32p) a pint.

They also have a good selection of Bottled/canned beer which includes Mackeson, Becks, John Smiths, Sol, Miller, Fosters, Modelo, Lienenkugel, Carib and long Trail.

49The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've practically been given an ultimatum by the missus about my drinking. Well I say that, but she made a pointed remark about it and I have to agree as it's every evening. Thinking about the wagon for a while as I'm not very good at moderation.

50The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:01

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm definitely staying off the booze for a while now. Me and a couple of mates started drinking heavily at around 5PM on Saturday.

I must have drunk 7 pints of lager, followed by countless double vodka red bulls.

We left the wine bar at around 1AM, my mate then decided to jump on my back, on the way home so he could have a piggy back. The result? I fell flat on my face on the pavement. I have a swollen cut eye, cut on my shoulder, elbow and leg.

I threw him over somebody's garden wall and we both ended up flat on our backs on their front lawn.

It wasn't easy explaining to my Mrs, kids and work colleague's what I had been up to over the weekend.

The hangover and tiredness has just eased, two days later!



Last edited by Culcheth_White on Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum