Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Todays banner

Todays banner

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

151Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Mon Apr 13 2020, 11:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
You know you'd be a happy man if Nat held a torch for you Bonce  Very Happy

152Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Mon Apr 13 2020, 13:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:You know you'd be a happy man if Nat held a torch for you Bonce  Very Happy
If Nat ever held a torch for me Glos, it would be at the head of this lot.
Todays banner - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cc636f34a0cbbb5e7007a499752a0f056c68706b&rid=giphy

153Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Mon Apr 13 2020, 14:27

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:You know you'd be a happy man if Nat held a torch for you Bonce  Very Happy
If Nat ever held a torch for me Glos, it would be at the head of this lot.
Todays banner - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cc636f34a0cbbb5e7007a499752a0f056c68706b&rid=giphy
Who are they after, the Andersons or that fella whose name escapes me?

Watch out for the boiling oil, lads.

https://www.historyextra.com/period/medieval/would-beleaguered-defenders-pour-boiling-oil-on-their-assailants-during-a-medieval-siege/

154Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 09:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Great work on the last few banners Keegan, made me laugh  Very Happy

155Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 15:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
At least "Home of the 2020/21 League 2 Champions" has finally shuffled off.

156Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 17:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Great work on the last few banners Keegan, made me laugh  Very Happy

I made the initial Friday the 13th one, then Keegan comes along and puts mine to shame Smile. At least I tried

157Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 17:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone got any spare Kleenex for BTID? Very Happy

158Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 17:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Anyone got any spare Kleenex for BTID? Very Happy
Norpig must have crates of them. Very Happy

159Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 17:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:Anyone got any spare Kleenex for BTID? Very Happy
Norpig must have crates of them. Very Happy
:rofl:

160Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 19:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig must have crates of them. Very Happy
How rude!  Very Happy

I'll have you know i've cut down on shining my bone due to an RSI

161Todays banner - Page 6 Empty Re: Todays banner on Fri Nov 13 2020, 19:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
How rude!  Very Happy

I'll have you know i've cut down on shining my bone due to an RSI
Surprised

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum