Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent

+20
boltonbonce
Spirit of 58
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
waynagain
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
gloswhite
Triumph
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
summercummings
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:21

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Rolf Harris has been charged with nine counts of indecent assault and four counts of making indecent images of a child.

This is a sad day for me, I always thought he seemed such a great man. : (

32Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has got to be made up. As I've said, I met the guy when I was at primary school - we had a pets day and he was very interested in my long-haired pussy which had developed dry skin.

33Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:28

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:This has got to be made up. As I've said, I met the guy when I was at primary school - we had a pets day and he was very interested in my long-haired pussy which had developed dry skin.
Do you still have your long haired pussy?

34Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Do you still have your long haired pussy?
Don't be personal.

35Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 19:37

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Serves him right for fucking Zeppelin's Stairway up!

36Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 21:57

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He deserves to go to jail for theft. He's been stealing a living for decades under the false claim that he is an entertainer.
Looks like he started life as a 'convict' and he could end his life as one.

37Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 22:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The dirty bastard was allegedly downloading images last year!

38Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 22:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:The dirty bastard was allegedly downloading images last year!
what of (Two Little Boys)

39Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 23:01

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hi and Jake the Peg "with his wooden leg"

The signs were there Shocked

40Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Aug 29 2013, 23:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:sick: 

41Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 00:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm having some "Rolf Is Innocent" T-shirts printed, PM me if you want one.
I suspect a price drop is forthcoming.

42Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 09:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well if you can't trust ol Rolf who the fuck can you trust?

43Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
I suspect a price drop is forthcoming.
You're not having a refund on your t-shirt purchase so quit moaning.

44Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tie me kangaroo down sport, so i can bum the bugger.

45Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Sun Sep 01 2013, 15:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard to imagine an 82 year old man getting involved with indecent images of young children. When the filth raided his Berkshire crib, Rolf was away. His computers would have been seized as routine so he will have his work cut out to give a plausible explanation for that particular charge. Rolf was one of those celebrities who took out a high court injunction to prevent him being named.

Kevin Webster / Michael Le Vell is up before the beak tomorrow for his trial. Reading between the lines it looks as if his behaviour is among the most abhorrent and  heinous of crimes. If convicted I can see him eating prison food for a number of years.

46Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 14:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Kevin Webster / Michael Le Vell is up before the beak tomorrow for his trial. Reading between the lines it looks as if his behaviour is among the most abhorrent and  heinous of crimes. If convicted I can see him eating prison food for a number of years.
A jury of eight women and 4 men have been sworn in. The offences span 9 years and there is only one victim, who was 6 when the first offence took place. It looks as if the victim is either his daughter or his niece ( his wife's sisters daughter ). Both are the same age and their ages coincide with the timeline of events.

47Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 14:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once worked with this guy who used to talk about his girlfriend, who happened to be his niece. He was in his late twenties and she was fourteen/fifteen. He got four years when he finally got sussed, and one guy I know was there when the Plods arrested him at work. Ironically he was a Blackburn season ticket holder!!Very Happy

48Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 15:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the allegations are true then he ought to hang his head in shame. What kind of father puts his own flesh and blood through such a traumatic court ordeal?

If he is found guilty I will have no sympathy whatsoever.

49Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 20:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

A jury of eight women and 4 men have been sworn in. The offences span 9 years and there is only one victim, who was 6 when the first offence took place. It looks as if the victim is either his daughter or his niece ( his wife's sisters daughter ). Both are the same age and their ages coincide with the timeline of events.
How do you know all this RT? i'm in touch with a few corry actors and they know nothing of this. I was talking to one today and he say's its bollox.

50Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 02 2013, 21:07

Angry Dad wrote:How do you know all this RT? i'm in touch with a few corry actors and they know nothing of this. I was talking to one today and he say's its bollox.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23928308

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum