Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man "Beheaded/hacked" to death in London.

+19
Angry Dad
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
WhiteBic
scottjames30
waynagain
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah i suspect we should be praising it in this case.

Man "Beheaded/hacked" to death in London. - Page 3 BK41nTvCAAAQMtB

Who's that in the photo? I thought the baddies were Asian, not black.

They are muslim nutters. Their skin colour is irrelevant. The problem is that they are religious nutters.

Not that we should be in Afghanistan or have been in Iraq.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If it's OK for them to kill someone and claim it is collateral damage, then would that make it OK for someone to walk into a Mosque with a machine gun and mow down everybody and then claim it collateral damage?

Why do people - the press - keep calling these monsters 'terrorists' when they are just MURDERERS

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

because terrorism is defined as an act of violence with political motivation.

and if you listen to what he says then you'll find thats the correct term to use.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:An updated news report at 5pm stated that the police had shot two men dead. The full update should be on the 6pm news.

Good. Police should be instructed to shoot on site anybody who attempts a repeat attack...

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:because terrorism is defined as an act of violence with political motivation.

and if you listen to what he says then you'll find thats the correct term to use.

Then this could be recognised as a 'Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Labour Party'

Good some people chat crap on here. These two dicks that did this are sick. They don't deserve to be treated in hospital. Once they had been immobilised by the police they should have been tied to the railings while everyone who wanted to could throw bricks at the horrible disgusting bar stewards. These pair are hiding behind religion. They are using it as an excuse. And that is the sad thing because anyone who has a true faith is then generalised and tarred with the same brush. I have Muslim friends and they will find this as equally disgusting. Stereotyping and generalising is going to make things worse. If people get told something for long enough they will start to believe it. It's the last thing we need in this multi cultural hot pot of a country.

Sorry for getting ranty and swearing but my piss has been well and truly boiled tonight

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Live tweets at the time:

These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!

Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

Mate ive seen alot of shit im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie shit

Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

Woolwich #se18 whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Fuck!!!! Right next to a primary school!

Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The EDL are making pricks of themselves on Sky news right now.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The bloke who rates this in the top 3 of things he's seen - I wonder what the other 2 were?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Probably just back from his holiday in Penryn.

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/10434718._/?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:because terrorism is defined as an act of violence with political motivation.

But there is no political motivation but there is alot of religious content and last time I looked it up religious views are not political views.

He is a murderer and nothing else!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The EDL are making pricks of themselves on Sky news right now.

Man "Beheaded/hacked" to death in London. - Page 3 160ubk

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What happens next? hospital saves their lives, they go to court, get sentenced, that's the cost of hospitals, court case, prison for however long, the long and short of it all is the tax payers are all footing the bill, I wish Britains do gooders would fuck right off, either deport the cunts, or bring back the death penalty, you know like eye for an eye, end these cunts lives, like they have ended a fathers life, utter utter cunts.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:

But there is no political motivation but there is alot of religious content and last time I looked it up religious views are not political views.

He is a murderer and nothing else!

If you listen to him he is ranting about Cameron and saying 'you should get rid of your government', sounds political to me.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hanging is too good and quick for these cnuts,add the drawing and quartering to it.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Why are we treating these people in hospital ?
They wont be using anesthetic I hope, I can't understand why past and previous governments tollerate this scum, you can do what you want in this country unless you are a white christian of course. Evil or Very Mad

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
They wont be using anesthetic I hope, I can't understand why past and previous governments tollerate this scum, you can do what you want in this country unless you are a white christian of course. Evil or Very Mad

Its seems that way, political Islam hacking down a soldier in London , the government needs to do something now.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Triumph wrote:

Its seems that way, political Islam hacking down a soldier in London , the government needs to do something now.

They wont...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum