Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Rubbish!

Rubbish!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Rubbish! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish! on Tue Feb 28 2012, 19:44

@Hipster_Nebula wrote:Stop pretending you can't spell u bludy diot

yeh, i do this on purpose not everyone has a good education hipster

32Rubbish! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish! on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I lived in a house with a bith of a green on the other side of the fence, and all the dog owners would bring their pets to shit near the fence, away from the footpath, and it stunk. I got so pissed off that I took the hose to the dogs as soon as they got ready to crap. Had a few arguments, but they eventually moved away. Also, the short pieces of Rose stem, with thorns , scattered about the grass, helped to make up the minds of the dogs as well.

33Rubbish! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish! on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If you catch anyone letting their dog shit in your neck of the woods follow the bastards home. Once you have established their address put the offending shit tubes in an empty shoe box. Go back at night and place the shoebox on their doorstep. Light the shoebox and when it is burning nicely, ring their doorbell and scarper pronto.

On opening their front door the natural reaction is to stamp out the shoebox. If they are wearing carpet slippers it's even better. ( You generally find them in their dustbin the following day)

Remove the slippers and leave them at the spot where the shit tube was first deposited and next time they pass the spot it doesn't half put the wind up em.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed Feb 29 2012, 07:00; edited 1 time in total

34Rubbish! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish! on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Haha, that reminds me of the part in Distrubia when the kids do that outside the lads house but he can't chase after them due to him being tagged.

A very nice idea.

35Rubbish! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rubbish! on Tue Feb 28 2012, 20:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@aaron_bwfc wrote:Haha, that reminds me of the part in Distrubia when the kids do that outside the lads house but he can't chase after them due to him being tagged.

A very nice idea.

That film is on every 3 weeks on BBCThree i always end up watching it as well.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum