Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever paid for sex?

+7
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Mr Magoo
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Quent
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Thu Mar 01 2012, 16:27

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I always did that with my last girlfriend a la Patrick Bateman.

You cleaned her?

32Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Thu Mar 01 2012, 17:12

bwfc71 wrote:And some of them are not women!

Oh I'm sure you'd enjoy that

33Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Thu Mar 01 2012, 17:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:And some of them are not women!

Oh I'm sure you'd enjoy that

I am beginning to think you would. I would never enjoy that, definitely not my cup of tea. But whatever you want to do behind close curtains then thats your choice.

I bet you secretly masturbate just at the thought of Steve Kean!

34Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Thu Mar 01 2012, 19:37

bwfc71 wrote:

helen mirren for me

35Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Thu Mar 01 2012, 19:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I am beginning to think you would. I would never enjoy that, definitely not my cup of tea. But whatever you want to do behind close curtains then thats your choice.

You seem to have made a friend for life today Chris!

36Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Thu Mar 01 2012, 20:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No friends of mine are from Dingle country!

37Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Fri Mar 16 2012, 18:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

All the time, i need new clothes i have nothing to wear,i want one of those cars,this kitchen is a year old we need a new one, yes i pay for sex.

38Have you ever paid for sex? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have you ever paid for sex? Sat Mar 17 2012, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to have a considerably younger and highly attractive girlfriend (where did it all go wrong?) who was...let's say "experimental" and had a wicked sense of humour (must have had to love me for 6 years!) A mate railroaded me into attending a MBA reunion do which I had avoided in previous years as I knew it would inevitably descend into a biggest cock/biggest wallet contest (which didn't interest me as I wasn't confident I'd win either)
I'd decided that I was going to leave before 11.30 so I could go out with GF and my mates (it was a Friday night in Manchester) so GF said she'd swing by the wine bar we were having the do at and provide me with an excuse to leave.
She turned up at 11.30 on the dot wearing a VERY skimpy dress and looking incredibly hot, walked up to me at the bar where I was surrounded by my former classmates and whispered in my ear "Just slip me a load of cash" I pulled out a bundle of notes and handed it to her as surruptitiously as I could and she tucked it into her top, grabbed me by the hand and I blurted out "Sorry guys, but I have to leave. Catch up later." - and we left.
My mate was the only one who new the GF and he had the good grace to play the innocent.
So technically, I have paid for sex - although half the money was hers.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum