Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage?

+10
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Sluffy
largehat
Quent
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 12:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Its about as queer as you can get.Cameroon needs shagging with a Ragmans Bugle for entertaining it.

That's one way of putting it! Very Happy

The Catholic Church in Scotland clearly want no truck with Satans Alley.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9121424/We-cannot-afford-to-indulge-this-madness.html

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Mon Mar 05 2012, 12:56; edited 1 time in total

32How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 12:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't say I am in favour for the whole marragie thing, as it was once famously put ''god created adam and eve not adam and steve''.

33How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 12:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't say I am in favour for the whole marragie thing, as it was once famously put ''god created adam and eve not adam and steve''.

Shocked

34How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 13:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bloody political hot potato is what it is..... Although the Catholic Church are perhaps not the best organisation to be spouting virtue with the track record of some of their brethren .

35How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 13:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't say I am in favour for the whole marragie thing, as it was once famously put ''god created adam and eve not adam and steve''.
well said that man.

36How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Males are not meant to have sex with other males.
For a start the world dont work that way.
We have attractive females with boobs and vaginas to have sex with.
Lets say you have kelly brook naked bending over asking you to do her and next to her you have some hairy arsed ball hanging dude wiggling his arse and balls at you, you,d have to be a sick fcuck to want the dude!!!

37How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Its about as queer as you can get.Cameroon needs shagging with a Ragmans Bugle for entertaining it.

That's one way of putting it! Very Happy

The Catholic Church in Scotland clearly want no truck with Satans Alley.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9121424/We-cannot-afford-to-indulge-this-madness.html
That photo of that sad old queen always makes me want to hurl. Evil or Very Mad

38How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think gay marriage is a bit of an anachronism for the following reason:

There is a difference between believing in "God" and believing in religion. Both are man-made constructs, but whilst there is mileage in believing in "God" - at least in terms of believing in a creative force that created something from nothing - even if it is in questioning what created the quarks and subatomic particles that existed prior to the Big Bang as a foundation to some form of spirituality.

Religion on the other hand is a man-made construct that was designed by people to meet social, economic, political and cultural needs and is very much open to debate. The "teachings" themselves are dubious as they are open to interpretation - witness the ramblings of Catholic priests before the Bible was translated into English so that the people could make their own minds up about what it means - or present day interpretations of the Koran particularly for the benefit of Urdu or Indonesian speaking punters who can recite parrot-fashion but don't speak Arabic. Such Priests and Imams could tell people almost anything and there are numerous examples of the same piece of literature being interpreted in multiple ways.

So the issue for gay people is that most interpretations of teachings are homophobic. Presumably the gay people that want to get married 1) believe in "God" in one form or another - no problem there and b) are part of a religion - after all marriage is a religious ceremony created by humans to fulfill a socio-cultural need (perhaps to support the concept of family stability?) and that's where the problem lies.

I don't see why a person would seek a stamp of approval from an organisation that traditionally disapproves of the very act being approved. Where's the value? I feel sorry for gays who are conflicted by their own belief structure - must be helluva confusing for them.

It's a bit like British Asians wanting to join the BNP.

39How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My main concern is where two gay men or lesbian women have children via surrogacy. I do not think it is fair to lumber a child with such a lifestyle. It must be a nightmare for young children living in this environment. Conflicting messages at home and school and church must make it very difficult for them to fit in.

40How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Whats the john kid gonna think when he goes to school? my mums a man!! my dad thinks he,s a woman!! are his so called parents gonna creep him out when he discovers girls? or will he have been converted by then.

41How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: Whats the john kid gonna think when he goes to school? my mums a man!! my dad thinks he,s a woman!! are his so called parents gonna creep him out when he discovers girls? or will he have been converted by then.

Did you travel here from 1940?

42How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is a good point about why a gay or lesbian couple would want to marry in a church, i get the idea that they want to have the same rights as everyone else, but why would you want to marry in a "house" of an organisation that thinks you're abnormal.

43How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

As far as I am concerned all gay marriage is wrong, as for having kid,s that is even worse.

44How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:but why would you want to marry in a "house" of an organisation that thinks you're abnormal.

It doesn't stop you coming on here every day.

45How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:but why would you want to marry in a "house" of an organisation that thinks you're abnormal.

It doesn't stop you coming on here every day.

fair do's i won't come on here anymore.

(internet meltdown)

Sad

46How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:10

Fantastic news.

47How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
fair do's i won't come on here anymore.

(internet meltdown)

Sad

To do it properly you need to throw a few threats around before deleting your account.

48How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ye get on with it Hipster you puff.

49How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't pre-screen heterosexuals for their parenting skills before we "allow" them to breed - any old toerags can drop brats and drag them up. At least kids brought up in a loving relationship, either straight or gay will have a chance of learning some values and if they happen to have good parenting skills all the better. It's got f*** all to do with sexuality.

It's the marriage bit I have problems understanding.

50How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Ye get on with it Hipster you puff.

Where do you live you cretin? I'm coming round in 20 minutes with a fcuking sawn off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum