Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet Hates.

+18
Banks of the Croal
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Dinae Moe Humm
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Mr Magoo
Keegan
rammywhite
Norpig
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Triumph
scottjames30
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 16:25

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:Bloody hell what a dick, he wouldn't have had a leg to stand on even if he had called the police to be honest because you weren't breaking a law by paying to the first stop and getting back on.

This sums up a lot of bus drivers IMO, I got on the 501 bus about 4 years back, a woman got on with a £10 note asking for a day ticket which was about £4 I think, the bus driver kicked off and said I have no change so you will have to wait for the next bus and go get change from a shop. She said she had to get up to the hospital to see a relative but the driver still told her to get off....wanker.
Yeah, I have never understood jobsworths, I don't understand it at all, it is as if the money is coming out of their own pocket. What if they were in that lady's shoes or a student who had a railcard that can be used after 10am? They surely wouldn't want to be treat like that. 

I don't ever pay on a train any more. A friend of mine told me a cracking trick which always works, I have tried it about 6 times now and every time it has worked. He said get on a train, don't buy a ticket and when the conductor comes down saying tickets from... just look out of the window and hold on to a £10 or £20 note so if he stops you then you just have to pay and pretend you didn't hear but you look like you did intend to pay. But they never ever stop and ask. They haven't a clue who has just got on and most don't care anyway.

32Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 17:47

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I've got another. People who take bikes on trains. Just pick one mode of transport you wankers. Its not like you see people taking cars on ferries or something mad like that.

33Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1) Motorbikes on roads. Just fuck off you weaving bastards.
2) Horses on roads. If I rode my dog on the road and let it shit everywhere there would be uproar. Do the same on a horse and it's perfectly acceptable. Wankers.
3) Mobile phones. They are taking over your life. Who gives a shite that your phone cost £600 and can wipe your arse and cook you dinner. It's a fucking phone at the end of the day.
4) Men who wear baseball caps inside. No, you don't look cool you look like a twat.
5) People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet. Dirty bastards.
6) Kleenezee and Betterware representatives. If you post your shit through my door it will be binned. I don't care that it comes out of your commission. If I wanted to buy a tuppaware sandwich box I'd buy it at Asda for a fraction of your price.
7) Drivers who don't acknowledge you when you've let them out or let them pass.
Cool Drivers who don't acknowledge you acknowledging them for letting you out or past.
9) People who think the number of Facebook "friends" you have is important.
10) People who follow other people on Twitter. Again, you only have one life why waste it on this shit?
11) People who wear t-shirts with 'Hollister' or 'Jack Wills' in massive letters on the front.
12) Big boned people in tight t-shirts or skirts. No one wants to see your flab, get yourself measured in Debenhams and buy clothes that fit.
13) Men who wear V-neck t-shirts where the 'v' stretches down to their navel.
14) Skinny jeans on men.
15) Kids that kick the seat behind you when at the match/cinema etc. Control your kids or I'll slap them.
16) People who can't arrive on time.
17) People who walk slowly on the pavement but you can't get past them.
18) People who sit right next to you in the cinema or on public transport even when there are loads of empty seats. I don't want you near me, I hate you.
19) Anyone who owns a Pitbull.
20) People who take their laptop everywhere.
21) People who have to check their e-mail every 20 seconds.
22) When I'm in Sainsburys doing my weekly shop and the slag behind the till asks me if I want any bags. No love, I'm going to juggle my shopping home.
23) Twats who overtake you on the motorway then pull in front of you and drive slower than you. Why??
24) Wankers who don't stop at zebra crossings. One day I'm going to cross and let you kill me just so you have to spend 5 years in prison. Twats.
25) People that use more than one card at a cashpoint. After you've used the first card get to the back of the queue you bellend.
26) People who use cashpoints to check their balance. How dare you slow me down doing something you could have done online or over the phone. Bastards.
27) Taxi drivers who ask you how to get to your destination.
28) Foreign call centres. I'm not racist, I just want to speak to someone who understands proper English.
29) Twats that park in disabled bays. If I catch you, you'll soon be able to do it legally.
30) People that cut in front of you at the bar then claim they were there first. When this happens I inform the bouncers that the queue jumper touched me up.
31) Arriving at a car park and realising you have no change.
32) Arriving at a car park to find no empty spaces but some twat in an expensive Audi has parked across two bays.

34Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 19:16

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

1)Hairy Fannies
2)Fishy Fannies
3)Bucket Fannies

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Fri 13 Sep - 19:24; edited 1 time in total

35Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 19:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:1) Motorbikes on roads. Just fuck off you weaving bastards.
2) Horses on roads. If I rode my dog on the road and let it shit everywhere there would be uproar. Do the same on a horse and it's perfectly acceptable. Wankers.
3) Mobile phones. They are taking over your life. Who gives a shite that your phone cost £600 and can wipe your arse and cook you dinner. It's a fucking phone at the end of the day.
4) Men who wear baseball caps inside. No, you don't look cool you look like a twat.
5) People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet. Dirty bastards.
6) Kleenezee and Betterware representatives. If you post your shit through my door it will be binned. I don't care that it comes out of your commission.  If I wanted to buy a tuppaware sandwich box I'd buy it at Asda for a fraction of your price.
7) Drivers who don't acknowledge you when you've let them out or let them pass.
Cool Drivers who don't acknowledge you acknowledging them for letting you out or past.
9) People who think the number of Facebook "friends" you have is important.
10) People who follow other people on Twitter. Again, you only have one life why waste it on this shit?
11) People who wear t-shirts with 'Hollister' or 'Jack Wills' in massive letters on the front.
12) Big boned people in tight t-shirts or skirts. No one wants to see your flab, get yourself measured in Debenhams and buy clothes that fit.
13) Men who wear V-neck t-shirts where the 'v' stretches down to their navel.
14) Skinny jeans on men.
15) Kids that kick the seat behind you when at the match/cinema etc. Control your kids or I'll slap them.
16) People who can't arrive on time.
17) People who walk slowly on the pavement but you can't get past them.
18) People who sit right next to you in the cinema or on public transport even when there are loads of empty seats. I don't want you near me, I hate you.
19) Anyone who owns a Pitbull.
20) People who take their laptop everywhere.
21) People who have to check their e-mail every 20 seconds.
22) When I'm in Sainsburys doing my weekly shop and the slag behind the till asks me if I want any bags. No love, I'm going to juggle my shopping home.
23) Twats who overtake you on the motorway then pull in front of you and drive slower than you. Why??
24) Wankers who don't stop at zebra crossings. One day I'm going to cross and let you kill me just so you have to spend 5 years in prison. Twats.
25) People that use more than one card at a cashpoint. After you've used the first card get to the back of the queue you bellend.
26) People who use cashpoints to check their balance. How dare you slow me down doing something you could have done online or over the phone. Bastards.
27) Taxi drivers who ask you how to get to your destination.
28) Foreign call centres. I'm not racist, I just want to speak to someone who understands proper English.
29) Twats that park in disabled bays. If I catch you, you'll soon be able to do it legally.
30) People that cut in front of you at the bar then claim they were there first. When this happens I inform the bouncers that the queue jumper touched me up.
31) Arriving at a car park and realising you have no change.
32) Arriving at a car park to find no empty spaces but some twat in an expensive Audi has parked across two bays.

Points 6, 7, 16, 17 and 25

:clap:

36Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 19:30

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

People who Fart out loud then say "better out than in" dirty bastards.

37Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 19:44

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

(1) In a busy shopping mall or city centre, someone who is walking in front of you who suddenly stops.
(2) Cold callers.
(3) Those charity people who want a direct debit to come out of your account each month - and tell you the reason for it is so they won't get mugged with the cash.
(4) Petty people.
(5) Goody two shoes people.
(6) People who don't indicate at a roundabout when turning left.
(7) Training courses where you have to introduce yourself. 
(Cool When eating something at work and someone asks what you are eating whilst you are in the middle of eating it.
(9) People who moan about something that you recommended. I remember at uni recommending the pizza hut buffet to my housemate, so one lunch time we went. All through the hour we were eating he kept saying "This is shit this is, it's shit value, I could have made my own pizzas for a fraction of the price, I ain't coming here again" - Shut your fucking mouth before I stick a pizza in it sideways you stupid fucking cunt.
(10) People who are obsessed with recycling. I had a guest who was mad keen on recycling and whilst he was visiting put papers and food packaging on one pile, plastic bottles on a pile, glass jars and bottles on a pile, etc. As soon as he left they all went in the bin.

38Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 19:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:(1) In a busy shopping mall
English twats who use American words.

39Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 19:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People that try to talk to you when your talking to someone on the phone.

40Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 20:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People who moan at you for parking in a disabled bay even though there are loads of disabled bays free.

41Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 20:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Comedians who steal a living. i.e. David Walliams, Matt Lucas, Russell Kane, etc.

42Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 20:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People that die in guest houses or hotels, I was staying at a hotel in Brighton one night and some woman was making a right racket in the next room an old bird you'd have thought she was dying so i phoned down and told reception to do something about the noisy bitch as i needed to be fresh for the morning, there was a right fucking carry next door so i just turned up the TV loud and dozed off, in the morning at breakfast the other guests were all talking about the old woman that died last night, why fucking go away if you dont feel right.Its not the sort of thing you expect to happen when you just want a quiet fucking night in a hotel.

43Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 21:06

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:People that die in guest houses or hotels, I was staying at a hotel in Brighton one night and some woman was making a right racket in the next room an old bird you'd have thought she was dying so i phoned down and told reception to do something about the noisy bitch as i needed to be fresh for the morning, there was a right fucking carry next door so i just turned up the TV loud and dozed off, in the morning at breakfast the other guests were all talking about the old woman that died last night, why fucking go away if you dont feel right.Its not the sort of thing you expect to happen when you just want a quiet fucking night in a hotel.
Sounds like an episode from Faulty Towers.

44Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 21:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That annoying Ford advert - in particular the woman singing about 'There is nothing like a good review'. It drives me nuts.

45Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Fri 13 Sep - 23:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Having to watch adverts where relief organisations are asking for donations to help young innocent children, who are suffering from the actions of people who should know better.  

What a fucked up world we live in ?

46Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat 14 Sep - 7:24

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Teenagers who stroll across the road in front of you making you slow down. One day I'll run one of them over. Arrogant little bastards.

Police officers talking 'officialese' on the telly when reporting crime.
It's as if they can't speak proper English.

Nick Clegg with his minority party telling me what law they are going to pass and what law they won't allow to be passed. Who the hell do they think they are?

47Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat 14 Sep - 13:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Being a softie, I would have stepped up to pay for her, and collected it later.

48Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat 14 Sep - 15:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tombola Bingo adverts - it shows a load of mum's making cakes or out driving quad bikes and having a laugh. What the facking hell has that got to do with Bingo?

49Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sat 14 Sep - 17:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its all balls mate Very Happy

50Pet Hates. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet Hates. Sun 15 Sep - 20:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"Can I have characters 1,2 and 6 of your secret answer?"