Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

211The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 22:01

Never seen that clip before.

Very interesting.

And it reinforces my stance on this matter.

212The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 22:42

Bolton Nuts

Admin

scottjames30 wrote:I hope they find the bastard .

That's not a nice way to refer to a small child.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

213The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sun May 04 2014, 10:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy, your video sums up exactly how I feel in this matter. Guilty of neglect and loss of their child through their own stupidity. I just hope the child is alive and been looked after properly, though I do feel high level unlikely on both counts.
As parents we have all had arse clenching moments, but the stupidity of their act of seeking pleasure where they did and the distance away from their kids, to me, beggars belief.
I have more sympathy for the parents of those girls in Nigeria.

214The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed May 07 2014, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This video is very interesting. The McCanns are mentioned at around 15.30 for those who may be interested as to whether they are lying or not. Joanne Lees also gets a mention.

215The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 16 2019, 11:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Revealed: The 48 questions Kate McCann didn't answer about the disappearance of daughter Madeleine - 2007 police interview resurfaces in controversial Netflix documentary

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816327/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-didnt-answer-disappearance-daughter-Madeleine.html

216The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 16 2019, 11:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it’s fairly obvious that this little girl was abducted by a sexual predator. Isn’t Portugal the nonce capital of Europe?

I reckon Madeline is still alive though, she’ll be found one day

217The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 16 2019, 11:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone bothered to watch the Netflix documentary?

218The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 16 2019, 11:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Has anyone bothered to watch the Netflix documentary?

It’s a series, I watched the first two episodes and it’s a load of old bollocks.

So far they’ve spoke about the history of pria de luz and also how two moronic journalists pointed the finger at a British man who was just trying to help find Madeleine.

I’ve learnt nothing that I didn’t already know

219The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 16 2019, 12:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I just wish the police would stop wasting time and money on this case. They have no leads or new information.

220The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 16 2019, 13:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I just wish the police would stop wasting time and money on this case. They have no leads or new information.

Something else we agree on. Smile

How many other children are missing out there?

Would they all get the same treatment as the McCann’s?

We all know the answer to the last one!

221The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sun Mar 17 2019, 20:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope they never give up on that little girl

222The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Mar 18 2019, 10:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a genuinely boring documentary.

223The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Mon Mar 18 2019, 10:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She's dead either by paedo or parents.

224The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 28 2020, 14:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As the funds are running out for detectives to search for her, they will get £11 million to continue investigating. Link here

225The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Mar 28 2020, 14:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

What an incredible waste of money at a time like this!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum