Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New date for Bolton v Burnley

+3
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 10:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A new date has been confirmed for Burnley’s Championship game away to Bolton Wanderers.

The Reebok clash was originally scheduled for Saturday January 25 but was postponed earlier this week due to Wanderers' involvement in the FA Cup fourth round that weekend.

The game will now be played on Tuesday February 11 (kick-off 8pm).

Source

2New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 13:57

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a bugger that is, was all set for attending had it been on a saturday.

It looks as though I'll have to join Chat and see how friendly they are for that game.  Very Happy 

3New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 14:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off Copper, your act is tiresome.

4New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 15:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck off Copper

I was about to post this.

Well said .

5New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 15:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The only thing that's tiresome is uber sensitive Bolton fans with a fixation for Copper.

And I fucking hate Burnley.

6New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 15:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Copper Dragon wrote:What a bugger that is, was all set for attending had it been on a saturday.

It looks as though I'll have to join Chat and see how friendly they are for that game.  Very Happy 

Get gone you tight arse.  Very Happy 

7New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:The only thing that's tiresome is uber sensitive Bolton fans with a fixation for Copper.

And I fucking hate Burnley.

:agree: It could be worse and Copper have been a Bburn fan!

8New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 22:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck off Copper, your act is tiresome.

I don't have an act my little swamp duck.

I know that might come as a surprise to many on here who have to have an act to post on this site.

9New date for Bolton v Burnley Empty Re: New date for Bolton v Burnley Fri Jan 10 2014, 23:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck off Copper, your act is tiresome.

I don't have an act my little swamp duck.

I know that might come as a surprise to many on here who have to have an act to post on this site.
Who are the many?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum