Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading 7-1 Bolton

+26
Angry Dad
terenceanne
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
frankboy
observer
Tigermin
guest66
Whitesince63
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

91Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Sun Jan 19 2014, 21:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers Culcheth  :good:

92Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Sun Jan 19 2014, 22:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Matt Mills is ready to put things right...

Matt Mills wrote:my worst day ever in football anything that could have gone wrong did - it's up to everyone to get together and put it right - can't wait to get out in front of our fans and fight to put it right
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

93Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Sun Jan 19 2014, 22:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Culcheth...

I may be Dougies biggest fan but I still can't comprehend some of his thoughts at time even though I try to gloss over his failings at times in order to champion my cause.

Sending the same bunch out to recover some pride sends the wrong message in my humble opinion. If ever there was a time for a bollocking and a bunch of knee jerk reaction half time subs to express his displeasure at their performance, that was the time and he bottled it.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

94Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Sun Jan 19 2014, 23:01

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In fairness Biggie I think he was trying to get them to show some effort by at least giving them a chance to redeem the,selves but it didn't work. Basically I think they've just given up on him. Can't blame them for that.

Biggie wrote:Culcheth...

I may be Dougies biggest fan but I still can't comprehend some of his thoughts at time even though I try to gloss over his failings at times in order to champion my cause.

Sending the same bunch out to recover some pride sends the wrong message in my humble opinion. If ever there was a time for a bollocking and a bunch of knee jerk reaction half time subs to express his displeasure at their performance, that was the time and he bottled it.

95Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Sun Jan 19 2014, 23:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not as if Dougie had a spare box of tricks to open up for the second half. Look at the bench yesterday and ask yourself where was the recovery going to come, from 4-0 down? Half the Wanderers fans consider Eagles a liability when you are chasing the game, so where was the inspiration going to come from?

96Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Sun Jan 19 2014, 23:36

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Its not about a recovery its about saying if I could make 11 changes now then I would. but I can't so ill make three.

97Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 02:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Yes, I have joined "Magpies In Space" and am already everyone's favourite poster.

Me too.

I'm currently composing my first post. Here's what I've got so far.

doffcocker wrote:Dear Chorley,

We are so sorry.

Regards,

Bolton.

98Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Basically I think they've just given up on him. Can't blame them for that.

Shameful comment. You can't blame them for giving up? They're playing for Bolton Wanderers and the fans, not Dougie Freedman. Giving up is not an option.

They are highly paid professionals who should give 100% even if Freedman is shagging their wife and pissing in their water supply.

You absolute twat, I can't believe I just read that from a Bolton "fan".

99Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 16:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

And besides...
If the game was lost already then sod letting them play for some pride poor things. Send the youngsters on, might as well see what they can bring to the table in a game that is basically over as a contest.

100Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 16:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Basically I think they've just given up on him. Can't blame them for that.

Spot on. If I was a highly overpaid tosspot, I'd like to think that I wouldn't be blamed for giving up on a manager who had the audacity to ask me to put in a decent performance in a division way above my skillset. Cheeky fucker.

101Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 16:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:

Spot on. If I was a highly overpaid tosspot, I'd like to think that I wouldn't be blamed for giving up on a manager who had the audacity to ask me to put in a decent performance in a division way above my skillset. Cheeky fucker.

'Way above' my skillset- surely you mean 'way below' their self perceived skillset

102Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:20

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

wanderlust wrote:Obviously our defence was garbage but the Reading attack was clinical - and I can't say that any of our strikers including those not playing yesterday have looked anything like as dangerous all season. 

At least Dougie has finally realised how poor this squad is despite the media hype. God only knows what can be done about it - if anything. At least the summer will bring a partial clearout.

Wanderlust do you actually go to any games at all? I was at  reading on Saturday and witnessed the worst performance i have ever seen from a BWFC team. Dougie has absolutely lost it, the tactics, the motivation? Absolute rubbish. We were playing Reading ffs, who weren't even particularly good. Dougie has persevered with his 'favourites' and it's costing us. He's had a long time to sort our defence out, any decent manager builds from the back. Did Dougie sign a right back in the summer? No, he signed a centre half and put him right back. So many square pegs in round holes. How spearing and chung yong are still in the team i will never know, absolute shite the pair of them for the whole season. Medo get's one game, is man of the match and where has he been since? 

He then plays our best attacking midfielder, defensive midfield with Darren pratley ahead of him. So all teams need to do is press high and Mark Davies is virtually useless. Then he plays Neil danns on the right wing? He's a centre midfielder ffs Dougie. From the performance yesterday he's lost the players, the tactics are non existant and we are well and truly in a relegation battle. To those who say our players aren't good enough.. Bournemouth, Ipswich, even Burnley, their squads are no better at all, but they have decent managers. Soon Millwall under Holloway will be ahead of us, because they now have a decent manager. Dougie has proven he's lost for ideas, his ideal formation is actually shit, we sit deep and give teams all the time in the world. Ask yourself what decent manager has ever conceded 7 goals in a game?

Freedman out

103Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

guest66 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Obviously our defence was garbage but the Reading attack was clinical - and I can't say that any of our strikers including those not playing yesterday have looked anything like as dangerous all season. 

At least Dougie has finally realised how poor this squad is despite the media hype. God only knows what can be done about it - if anything. At least the summer will bring a partial clearout.

Wanderlust do you actually go to any games at all? I was at  reading on Saturday and witnessed the worst performance i have ever seen from a BWFC team. Dougie has absolutely lost it, the tactics, the motivation? Absolute rubbish. We were playing Reading ffs, who weren't even particularly good. Dougie has persevered with his 'favourites' and it's costing us. He's had a long time to sort our defence out, any decent manager builds from the back. Did Dougie sign a right back in the summer? No, he signed a centre half and put him right back. So many square pegs in round holes. How spearing and chung yong are still in the team i will never know, absolute shite the pair of them for the whole season. Medo get's one game, is man of the match and where has he been since? 

He then plays our best attacking midfielder, defensive midfield with Darren pratley ahead of him. So all teams need to do is press high and Mark Davies is virtually useless. Then he plays Neil danns on the right wing? He's a centre midfielder ffs Dougie. From the performance yesterday he's lost the players, the tactics are non existant and we are well and truly in a relegation battle. To those who say our players aren't good enough.. Bournemouth, Ipswich, even Burnley, their squads are no better at all, but they have decent managers. Soon Millwall under Holloway will be ahead of us, because they now have a decent manager. Dougie has proven he's lost for ideas, his ideal formation is actually shit, we sit deep and give teams all the time in the world. Ask yourself what decent manager has ever conceded 7 goals in a game?

Freedman out

Arsene Wenger?

104Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Roberto Martinez?

105Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alan Pardew?

106Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steve Bruce?

107Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:52

Boggersbelief wrote:Steve Bruce?

Decent manager....?

Fuck off.

108Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you not seen the job he's done at hull?

109Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Moyes has too.

110Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And sven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum