Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONGRATS TO CHORLEY!

+25
y2johnny
Bolton Rebirth
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Reebok_Rebel
Spider Legs
harry speakup
Keegan
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Mo
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

331CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Oct 20 2018, 18:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Who would you back?

332CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Oct 20 2018, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I support Chorley.

333CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon Oct 22 2018, 14:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1st round draw tonight. What time is chatbox starting?

334CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon Oct 22 2018, 20:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doncaster at home. The dream lives on.

335CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Wed Nov 21 2018, 00:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Doncaster at home. The dream lives on.

Oh dear! Sad

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46189621

336CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Wed Nov 21 2018, 01:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

337CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Wed Nov 21 2018, 08:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You absolute wankers.

A team 3 leagues higher. No shame.

Plus, we made more from these two games than the rest of the season put together.

COME ON YOU MAGPIES!

338CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Wed Nov 21 2018, 18:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great result, had my lucky shirt on too

339CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Jan 12 2019, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank fook for Chorley. Another crushing 4-1 victory today against promotion rivals Altrincham, despite being 1-0 down at half-time.

If anyone has forgotten what trying to win a game looks like with a damn good atmosphere, I urge you to make your way to Victory Park next Saturday against Guiseley.

340CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Apr 20 2019, 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley 2-0 Stockport

What a day. The Magpies leapfrog their opponents and return to the top of the league with 2 games to go.

Sellout crowd. Sun. Home victory. Perfect.

My box was still full 30 minutes after full-time, people didn't want to leave.

341CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Apr 20 2019, 18:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Perfectly understandable  Smile

342CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Apr 20 2019, 19:33

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well done Chorley. Hopefully the fans escaped disease free

343CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sat Apr 20 2019, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Well done Chorley. Hopefully the fans escaped disease free

Shocked Laughing

344CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon Apr 22 2019, 20:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tough defeat today.

345CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun May 05 2019, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Play Off Semi-Final
Chorley 1-1 Altrincham
Chorley win 3-1 on penalties

Another fabulous day supporting Chorley. Full house, pitch invasions and penalty drama. Brilliant.

One more win next Sunday will see us in the 5th tier of English football. Just 2 behind Bolton.

Come on you Magpies!

346CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Mon May 06 2019, 12:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Chorley but my mate is a massive Alty fan so feel a bit bad for him.

347CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun May 12 2019, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CHORLEY PROMOTED TO NATIONAL LEAGUE!!!

What a day, what an absolutely fantastic day.

Sun, capacity crowd, pitch invasions and Chorley win on penalties!

Just like last week Chorley missed their first 2 penalties, I was about to set fire to my 'I've Scored At Victory Park' knickers when Chorley found their penalty shooting boots. I quickly pulled them back on and started the pitch invasion.

Fuck me, I can't believe we're going to be in the 5th tier of English football. JUST TWO AWAY FROM BOLTON!

Next season we'll be playing the likes of Notts County, Wrexham, Hartlepool and Dagenham & Redbridge. Big time.

So I've decided to become a full-time Chorley fan. Bolton no longer fulfil my footballing desires, they've become a bit of a laughing stock.

I suspect I won't be the only ex-Bolton fan pitching up at Victory Park next season.

So this is my last ever post on Bolton Nuts, I'm off to start Chorley Nuts with Mo.

Adios.

348CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun May 12 2019, 20:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll never leave.

349CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun May 12 2019, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 mins in for my pitch invasion.

350CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! - Page 18 Empty Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! Sun May 12 2019, 21:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very well done Chorley!

Hope they do well next season.

If Bolton don't survive (I'm sure they will though) then I guess Chorley would probably be the team I would keep an eye on.

Hope you enjoy next season with Chorley Natasha because I think Bolton's going to be facing a tough one but I've got Wanderers blood flowing through my veins so will stick with them whilst they battle on, no matter what.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum