Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers

+23
cairocuz
Bolton Nuts
Banks of the Croal
bryan458
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
wessy
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:This will be 4-1 to the Rovers Premier League elect. WE ARE GOING UP!
I think I found your penis pump. I'll post it back to you if you let me know which prison you're in.

32Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:This will be 4-1 to the Rovers Premier League elect. WE ARE GOING UP!
I think I found your penis pump. I'll post it back to you if you let me know which prison you're in.
 lol!

33Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Tierney in charge

Paul Tierney will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship clash with Blackburn Rovers this weekend.

An official who has been involved professionally within the game for the best part of seven seasons, Lancashire based Tierney oversaw York and Southend United’s 0-0 draw in his last outing at the weekend.

Having never previously been the man in the middle for any competitive Bolton game, he has brandished 82 yellow and ten red cards in 26 games so far this term.

Glen Hart and Tony Peart will run the line, while Kevin Wright is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:34

boltonbonce wrote:

Quality put-down.

Well said that man.

35Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Quality put-down.

Well said that man.
Cheers Bread. The man appears to be deluded.

36Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Wed Feb 26 2014, 19:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Quality put-down.

Well said that man.
Cheers Bread. The man appears to be deluded.
Must be something to do with his 6 fingers! Very Happy

37Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 14:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This should be a simple game to win - Stop Rhodes, Stop Blackburn - simple as that...

38Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 14:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Opposition watch: Blackburn Rovers

A fixture which has certainly produced some memorable games in recent years, clashes between Wanderers and Blackburn Rovers are rarely quiet affairs.

Two sides that have been in the same division as each other for 16 of the past 18 years, Rovers did emerge victorious at Ewood Park earlier this season with David Dunn, Corry Evans and a brace from Jordan Rhodes securing all three points for the hosts.

With Chris Eagles’ late winner in the corresponding fixture last term still fresh in the memory for both sets of supporters, Saturday’s clash at the Reebok marks the 164th meeting of these teams in the history of the Football League.

Rovers themselves experienced a difficult season last term, with Gary Bowyer’s men narrowly avoiding demotion to League One after finishing just four points shy of Peterborough United who occupied the final relegation spot.

Their fortunes have been transformed during the current campaign however, with the Ewood Park outfit sitting pretty in ninth position in the Sky Bet Championship league standings and within touching distance of Reading who at present occupy the final play-off spot.

Heading to the Reebok Stadium having lost just one league game during the calendar year – a 4-1 defeat to Nottingham Forest in mid-January – Gary Bowyer and his side will be hoping to continue their fine form of late in Saturday’s derby clash.

Bowyer himself, who was installed as Blackburn’s permanent manager in the summer following a season which saw three different figures occupy the Rovers hotseat, has undoubtedly played his part in the team’s recent turnaround, with it appearing as though stability has finally been found at the club.

The Blackburn boss also managed to hold onto highly rated frontman Jordan Rhodes during last summer’s transfer window despite heavy interest from clubs around the country – a move which has reaped dividends as the 24-year-old has notched an impressive 16 goals so far this term.

The arrival of figures such as Rudy Gestede on a permanent basis alongside the acquisition of Luke Varney and Craig Conway has added to Rovers’ ranks in recent weeks, with the latter notching the winning goal in the team’s last outing – a 1-0 victory at Reading on Saturday.

Having secured four wins on their travels so far this term against the likes of Leeds, Yeovil and Bournemouth, the Blackburn faithful will be hoping that their side can record back-to-back victories after being held by Middlesbrough and Barnsley in recent weeks.

With Wanderers high on confidence following on from last weekend’s impressive victory over Watford however, both teams will be eager to secure three points and the local bragging rights come the final whistle this weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 14:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Flashback: Chris Eagles' Winning Goal Against Blackburn

40Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apart from Natasha who will inevitably say Hutton won't play for us until his loan is up, does anyone think he'll start against Rovers? Apart from his appearances for Scotland, he hasn't played a competitive game.

41Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 18:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

With the lack of cover in defence now Mills has got injured I reckon he will start tomorrow, Ream back at the centre of defence with Wheats.

42Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 19:13

Been wanting to see Ream and Wheater since we got relegated, best pairing IMO. Hopefully that's what Dougies got planned but for this weekend a lot will depend on Hutton's fitness.

43Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 20:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually think he will start. Even Dougie isn't stupid enough to bring back Knight.

44Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Fri Feb 28 2014, 21:38

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

God I hope you're right Natasha, I fear he'll go with Zat from the start though and put Hutton on the bench.  Mad

45Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 14:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's team: Bogdan, Baptiste, Knight, Wheater, Ream, Spearing, Kamara, Davies, Danns, Mason, Jutkiewicz.

Subs: Lonergan, Hutton, Hall, Eagles, CYL, Moritz, Trotter

46Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 14:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Radio stream for the game is shown on our Chatbox facility.

Think you may have to be a member to join though?

Simply click on the Chatbox 'box' at the bottom of the page - then click on the 'log in' link - and you're in!

If you are going to be come a member though please remember to VALIDATE your account from the link which is automatically suppled to your email address provided. Some systems tend to catch the message in your spam filter - so check there if you don't get our message by return.

Thank you

47Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FOUR - NIL

Didn't we do well!

48Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:31

God game, good game.

49Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievable Jef, what's happened to us, we're destroying teams, I think we'll win every game until the end of the season from here on in.

Same team, same formation next week Freedman, you have left it too late though.

::bwfcfan:: 

50Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 4-0 Blackburn Rovers Sat Mar 01 2014, 17:38

Did you go, Scotty?

Was 4-0 an accurate reflection of how we played?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum