Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-3 Fulham

+12
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Dunkels King
Keegan
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
jayjay23
xmiles
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 15:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't score from every cross I'm afraid.

32Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 15:57

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Rubbish first half, and another example of Coyle being a bit dim. If you're going to pepper the opposition with crosses you need a target man, and men in the box. We had neither.

33Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had men in the box, unfortunately the cross didn't land perfectly on their head.

34Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You can't score from every cross I'm afraid.

Do you think we've been dangerous from any of them so far? I don't.

I'm not knocking Ngog but for a big bloke he's not really a threat from crosses. If the plan is to put in crosses - then why are we playing him?

Davies was the best for this tactic but he's a spent force now.

Klasnic can put the knock downs away but he isn't suited for the lone attacker up front role.

The 4-5-1 system is really meant for the forward to hold the ball up with the midfield supporting - Coyle doesn't play it that way.

Davies and Eagles coming on but unless Kev is back to his very best I can't see anything for us.

Going 4-4-2 with Davies and Ngog - Coyle is fucking useless.

35Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think we've been dangerous in any facet of the game.

We don't have a shearer type who's lethal from crosses but i don't think it's good practice ban crosses just because you don't have an archetypal target man.

the alternative is what? Passing through the middle? We can't do that either. At least the crossing tactic is percentage football, it might cause some concern.

the main problem has been giving the ball away, simple as that.

36Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:43

3-0. This has really spoilt my night.

37Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:50

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Utter shite,

38Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:52

With Blackburn & Wigan both losing this was definitely a big chance missed. The games remaining don't look so easy now.

39Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spillthebeans wrote:Utter shite,

no one likes a negative nancy.

40Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:57

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

so you happy with the result then

41Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spillthebeans wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

so you happy with the result then

oh yeah, delighted to be embarrassed 0-3 at home by Fulham.

(i was joking, lighten up)

42Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 17:10

Brilliant. We lose a tough game at WBA only to find Bolton get thumped at home and Wigan let in a last minute goal. This was our day even though we lost!

43Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 17:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Brilliant. We lose a tough game at WBA only to find Bolton get thumped at home and Wigan let in a last minute goal. This was our day even though we lost!

sad sad individual.

44Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 18:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Coyle's plan B was no better than plan A.

He reverted from the system that's responsible for our most successful period of the season to the one that's been the single least effective.

Granted, something needed changing but Klasnic and Davies? Really Coyle? Don't even get me started on Eagles for Myaichi.

45Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 18:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Shameful perfomance, can't pick one highlight of the game really.

The players were so slow if someone watches this game on sky tonight they will swear they have it on slow play, well apart from when Fulham had it and we made them look like brazil (not for the first time we have done it either).

With how results went elsewhere we have seriously let ourselves down, yet OC somehow managed to make one of the worst games of the season sound like a tight game with positives to be taken from it.

Oh and how has Alonso suddenly strolled back into the first team when our back 4 looked rather solid with Steinsson on the right and Ricketts on the left?

46Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 19:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Did we really buy someone called Sordell? I don't think so, as even a numpty manager could see that we had no finisher/striker on the park, yet if we had a Sordell, he was just what we needed. I don't think he exists.

47Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 19:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It kills me to say it but I think Steinsson is a better option at right back than Ricketts.

48Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 19:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The only reason I can think of as to why OC never plays Sordell is because he is scared of putting him on infront of klasnic and davies.

Ngog has pace but for some reason never uses it and instead of running at defenders runs to the bloody side and infront of them.

Dempsey had the run of our midfield when we had 5 in it so he must have thought all his birthdays had come at once when we went to 4 man.

49Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 19:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BBC says Fulham had 55% of possession which surprises me as it felt like we had a load of the ball but couldn't for love nor money do anything useful with it.

Fulham just have a teamful of better players than each of ours, and they've spent a similar amount of money.

50Bolton 0-3 Fulham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-3 Fulham Sat 7 Apr - 19:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Resign Coyle you wanker. After 30 minutes you should have changed things and brought the subs on but, of course, you see it as "weak" to change things before half-time.

Firstly, David Ngog is utter shite. If I hear one more post about him working hard or suiting our shape I will kill someone. He is a disgrace to the white shirt. I'd rather re-sign Mick Jeffrey. He was a panic buy, £4m should have bought us, at the very least, someone who can shoot straight. It didn't.

Secondly, Mark Davies has got to go. Once again he was annoymous. He simply isn't upto the demands of the Premier League.

Thirdly, I've said all week Alonso is not quick enough to play at this level. He made Duff look like Ronaldo today which is not an easy thing to do.

But the weakest link is still Coyle. He is clueless, and if he really did draw any positives from that shocker he is a bigger dickhead than I thought. He should be fired tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum