Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smoking: Have We Gone Mad?

+9
jayjay23
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
largehat
Angry Dad
Quent
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? Sat Apr 07 2012, 21:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If they were illegal aliens - then probably.

32Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? Sun Apr 08 2012, 12:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

JJ, you were giving examples of when someone might pay for causes of injuries, and you mentioned driving. Not to sure of all the reasons, but I'm sure that in a road traffic accident, the insurance companies have to pay for the ambulance, possibly fire engines, etc. Although indirectly, this is still a request for payment from the patient/victim.

33Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? Sun Apr 08 2012, 12:36

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I enjoyed your posts at first, now I'm beginning to think you're a bitter poster from another site.

Angry Dad = Malcolm Everett.

34Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? Sun Apr 08 2012, 17:43

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Angry Dad = Malcolm Everett.

Unlikely, Angry Dad isn't Malcolm's style. Plus they have different IP addresses.

35Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smoking: Have We Gone Mad? Mon Apr 09 2012, 08:09

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't smoke, but I am sick and tired of the government treating smokers like children. From today supermarkets and large shops can't display fags, they have to keep them below the counter.

Apparantly this will stop people from becoming smokers. What a load of rubish. I'm guessing most smokers didn't smoke their first fag when they walked past a fag display and thought to themselves "that looks good, I'll have a puff".

I tried a few fags when I was a kid, an older girl let me have one of hers. At the time it was the only thing to do in the Little Lever Ghetto, but I quickly wised up.

People should be able to chose whether to smoke or not. If they want to kill themselves that should be their choice, not the governments. What next, set a maximum number of pints that any one person can drink in a night?

Not just that, I'm sick of them spending millions of our money on advertising and commercials

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum