Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kellett looked good what about the others

+12
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
Norpig
observer
wessy
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
karlypants
scottjames30
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
White84
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT - can't believe you just put Jay S in the same line as Messi as an exemplar.

I don't think Kellett (or Clough's) height will be an issue for Dougie seeing as Dougie is no giant himself and yet played at the top level.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:RT - can't believe you just put Jay S in the same line as Messi as an exemplar.

It was really just an example of someone who is small in stature but can still play at the top level. I don't know if you have read Fergies autobiography but he rates Spearing and gives him a mention.

That'd be the same Fergie who sat in Glazer's office and told him to hire Moyes, then.....?

Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would indeed!  Very Happy 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:RT - can't believe you just put Jay S in the same line as Messi as an exemplar.

It was really just an example of someone who is small in stature but can still play at the top level. I don't know if you have read Fergies autobiography but he rates Spearing and gives him a mention.
Nice to mention a diminutive BWFC player in this context, but Jay hasn't been at the top of his game consistently this year and even if he had I wouldn't have thought him as the best example when you've got the likes of Suarez, Silva, Aguero and a whole host of other stumpy stars playing in England to pick from.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum