Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off!

+14
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
bryan458
scottjames30
JAH
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

How will you react to the "lap of thanks"?

Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% [ 11 ]
Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 20:55

Are we going full-on Rorke's Drift on Saturday?

Get in!

Can I be that nice Mr Chard?

32Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 20:55

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What Nat meant to say was that she will give the players the Clap ....  

thank you I'll be here all week.  cheers

33Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 21:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I can understand a child under 10 wanting to stay, but not a self-respecting adult.

There are very few of those at Bolton.
Says she who will be throwing her toys out the pram at the players.

34Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 21:56

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I will be there until the final whistle but the pull of Scotts after will be too strong for me . Now if the players came across the road and bought all in Scotts and Harvesters a few pints then the applause would be magnificent ?? Sorry been in the Sherry shed again,not an effing chance of something so simple happening as they will all be off to the airport asap !!!  :facepalm:

35Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 22:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

At least I don't go on forums of teams that I don't support. If you having nothing remotely supportive, now the season is (almost) over, maybe you should get your own life in order, and move on.

It was a joke you bellend. Are you on your period?

I feel like one of the 'in-crowd' now that I am officially a 'bell-end'.  Very Happy

36Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 22:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

At least I don't go on forums of teams that I don't support. If you having nothing remotely supportive, now the season is (almost) over, maybe you should get your own life in order, and move on.

I feel like one of the 'in-crowd' now that I am officially a 'bell-end'.  Very Happy
glos, you've always been one of us, you've been a bellend for ages.

37Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Fri May 02 2014, 00:28

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bryan458 wrote:I'm saving a meat and potato pie specially for dumb fuck???????

You'll need to be more specific.

it's got his name on it!!!!!!!

38Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Fri May 02 2014, 18:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

scottjames30 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

glos, you've always been one of us, you've been a bellend for ages.

Cheers Scott, made my day !   Very Happy

39Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Fri May 02 2014, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise glos  :good:

40Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Fri May 02 2014, 18:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

41Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Fri May 02 2014, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one has ever said Glos wasn't a bellend. That's always been obvious from his posts.

42Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Sat May 03 2014, 19:45

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I stayed!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum