You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Who's out of contract and who's staying?

Who's out of contract and who's staying?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who would you keep - Multiple Choice

Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 7 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 9 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 13 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who's out of contract and who's staying? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 50

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Cheers Sluffy, to clarify I would keep Steinsson, Petrov, Jussi and Ricketts.

Steinsson because I haven't got a clue what Tyrone mears is all about.

Petrov is our best left winger and has had his best season in a white shirt since coming here

Jussi for the fact he is still a cracking number 2 keeper to have.

And finally Ricketts as a left back, I am not keen on Alonso plus Robbo will be off.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Gone with...Steinsson, Petrov, Ricketts and Jussi.

Jussi, mostly beacuse of his experience and we've nobody else better.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I'll leave the cancel facility up for a while just in case anyone else as pushed the wrong buttons by mistake too.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum