Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Famous people you have seen.

+8
Spillthebeans
Angry Dad
bwfc71
largehat
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Famous people you have seen. - Page 3 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue Apr 17 2012, 19:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In 2001, so this would be when you were 14? Or did you make it up when you said you were 25?

32Famous people you have seen. - Page 3 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue Apr 17 2012, 19:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha has said she is 32. Keep up, people.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Famous people you have seen. - Page 3 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue Apr 17 2012, 19:58

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've been in a Pretenders video

34Famous people you have seen. - Page 3 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue Apr 17 2012, 19:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which one?

35Famous people you have seen. - Page 3 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue Apr 17 2012, 20:14

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Which one?

"Middle of the road"

And on an album cover, but can't find it anywhere

36Famous people you have seen. - Page 3 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue Apr 17 2012, 20:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oooops almost forgot that when I was at Kendals we had our Xmas Party, in February 1998 (in the nightclub next to Midland Hotel, in Manchester - cant remember what it was called in those days). Manchester United were wisely invited by our General Manager (who was a big United fan). and a lot of them turned up - I remember a colleague of mine giving Giggsy a black-eye.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum