Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drogba re-signs for Chelsea

+3
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 18:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The 36 year old has signed a one year deal.

Anyone think he is past it at that age to play in the top flight and a bit of a gamble for Chelsea?

2Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 19:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll come off the bench to score 10 +.

3Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 19:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Anyone think he is past it at that age to play in the top flight
That's what some said about Froch before his fight with Groves.

4Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 19:17

scottjames30 wrote:He'll come off the bench to score 10 +.

In one game?

5Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 19:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:He'll come off the bench to score 10 +.

In one game?
In injury time.

6Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 20:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's shit

7Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Fri Jul 25 2014, 21:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

dear me. Talk about sentiment, but I doubt they'll miss the cash they will pay him.

8Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Sat Jul 26 2014, 17:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He'll score more for Chelsea this year than Torres will.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Sun Jul 27 2014, 20:51

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thought we had seen the back of this plonker. Drogba is one of best strikers ever but outside of Stamford Bridge his cheating, diving, and general wingeing will tarnish his reputation. The episode with him and Lehman was the most embarassing, pathetic antic for many a year.

10Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Empty Re: Drogba re-signs for Chelsea Sun Jul 27 2014, 21:13

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't understand this to be honest. Last year at galatasaray he looked so slow and finished. When we have Lukaku who simply has to be given a try why sign Drogba? I know Jose and is Chelsea fans love him but he has little to offer as a player now.

Come and support the mighty blues with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum