Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allardyce's Best player - The FINAL - Youri Djorkeaff v Jay Jay Okocha

+14
Reebok Trotter
okocha
rammywhite
Bolton Nuts
Tigermin
boltonbonce
Keegan
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
scottjames30
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

So, who is your number one?

Allardyce's Best player - The FINAL - Youri Djorkeaff v Jay Jay Okocha - Page 3 Vote_lcap54% Allardyce's Best player - The FINAL - Youri Djorkeaff v Jay Jay Okocha - Page 3 Vote_rcap 54% [ 19 ]
 Allardyce's Best player - The FINAL - Youri Djorkeaff v Jay Jay Okocha - Page 3 Vote_lcap46% Allardyce's Best player - The FINAL - Youri Djorkeaff v Jay Jay Okocha - Page 3 Vote_rcap 46% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 35

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would have loved to have seen Sasa Curcic have a longer career with us. He was bonkers but a treat to watch.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This took some serious thinking as both were very prolific class quality players.

In thee end I plumped for Youri, just by a cats whisker.

If I could have chosen both, that would have been far easier.

The cats whisker being Jay-jay did showboating which sometimes didn't work, whereas Youri was a plain and simple class football with little or no trickery - a good solid workhorse!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is just a little something I found for all of us to enjoy. Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

And the winner is by 18 votes to 15...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A big thank you to everybody who took part in our polls for this over the summer.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I have!

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Really tough but purely on bringing a smile to my face, JJ just gets it, Just remember the tricks he did against Arsenal can still see Parlour looking for the ball and it was gone flicked over his head tricked by the trick master,no wonder Nat watches Chorley if that is her opinion of JJ.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see Djorkaeff and Okocha on show this week at the Star Sixes tournament in London.

Also ex-Bolton players Stig Tofting, Emile Heskey & Jared Borgetti.

The best bit was Youri talking over the presenter wishing all Bolton Wanderers fans best wishes. Top guy.

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Youri was way more consistent but when I think about both players I have more memories of Jay Jay. I missed my aunties wedding to see that goal against West Ham. Was meant to be leaving at half time but couldn't bring myself to do it. I was in the dog house with my ex that night big time but it was well worth it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum