Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 49]

331The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:31

Bwfc1958 wrote:Shocking weather today but luckily it's a nice day off work. Sat looking out of the window eating my nice healthy breakfast watching people trudge past getting pissed wet through while I'm nice and warm. I likes it. I wish I lived in a caravan though. I love being in a caravan listening to the rain on the roof. Might nip down to the gypo site down cleggs lane and ask if I can sit in for a while whilst they go out looking for scrap.

Im sure scott wont mind

332The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:51

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Shocking weather today but luckily it's a nice day off work. Sat looking out of the window eating my nice healthy breakfast watching people trudge past getting pissed wet through while I'm nice and warm. I likes it. I wish I lived in a caravan though. I love being in a caravan listening to the rain on the roof. Might nip down to the gypo site down cleggs lane and ask if I can sit in for a while whilst they go out looking for scrap.

Im sure scott wont mind
Very Happy

333The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Nov 13 2015, 11:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's sunny in Preston.

You utter ponces.

334The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Nov 13 2015, 11:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's sunny in Preston.

You utter ponces.
I bet it's not when you turn your megawatt bulb off! Razz

335The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 13:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's absolutely terrible round my way with the rain and gale force winds and visibility is very bad for drivers.

Is it this bad where everyone else is?

I'm definitely not going anywhere today.

I watched a fat woman walking up our street fighting with the wind, it must have took her 20 mins to do it. Very Happy

336The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 14:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gales here. Had to go in work this morning to clear some fallen trees. 

Not happy,after staying up late to watch Come Dancing.

337The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 14:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I watched a fat woman walking up our street fighting with the wind, it must have took her 20 mins to do it. Very Happy

Terrible fatist comment.

338The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 14:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want it to snow.

339The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 15:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I want it to snow.
Me too.
The weather today - Page 18 Article-2060597-0C63745F000005DC-170_306x423

340The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 15:53

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I want it to snow.
Me too.
The weather today - Page 18 Article-2060597-0C63745F000005DC-170_306x423

Definitely

341The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 19:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Terrible fatist comment.
I hope Nat wears trousers or she would be off like an umbrella..

342The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 19:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Terrible fatist comment.
I hope Nat wears trousers or she would be off like an umbrella..
:rofl:

343The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The weather today - Page 18 Giphy

344The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 09:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Utter rubbish weather today, misrable monday.

345The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 09:42

Pretty miserable here too. Just off deane road today. Nice and local Smile

346The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 10:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure how to explain this but it's actually raining in Norfolk.

Effects of global warming I guess.

347The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nearly got killed this morning when a large sign blew over and missed me by about 2 inches.That would have been one mishap too many.
My boss reacted in his usual,caring way,"Stop pissing about and get the leaf blower out". Shocked

348The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nearly got killed this morning when a large sign blew over and missed me by about 2 inches.That would have been one mishap too many.
My boss reacted in his usual,caring way,"Stop pissing about and get the leaf blower out". Shocked
I hope you have life insurance Boncey! Very Happy

I have to pop into town this afternoon so not looking forward to it due to the weather although I may use the weather excuse to take cover and have a couple of swift ones before coming back home for the match. Very Happy

349The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:35

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Nearly got killed this morning when a large sign blew over and missed me by about 2 inches.That would have been one mishap too many.

I have to pop into town this afternoon so not looking forward to it due to the weather although I may use the weather excuse to take cover and have a couple of swift ones before coming back home for the match. Very Happy
Sounds like a plan KP, you coming to breaders for burgers, chocolate milk and cadbury's buttons?

350The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Sounds like a plan KP, you coming to breaders for burgers, chocolate milk and cadbury's buttons?
You bet!

I will some buns. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum