Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The weather today

The weather today

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 30]

871The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 13 2021, 14:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
A bit random but I like stuff like this and it does kind of fit into this thread -

872The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Feb 25 2021, 10:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Beautiful sunny day here. Spring like. As my dad used to say, when I finally showed signs of getting out of bed, 'The sap is rising'.

873The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Feb 25 2021, 10:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's just what we need after the freezing wintery weather we have just had recently. sunny

874The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 02 2021, 07:45

Ten Bobsworth

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Its  a fine sunny morning at Bobsworth. The gardens are festooned with daffodils, the camellias are in full bloom and the magnolia is just about ready to burst into the most magnificent display.

Happy Easter to everyone, up the whites.

875The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 02 2021, 11:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Happy Easter to you and Lady Bobsworth too Bob, and all of those on Nuts.

Lovely and sunny start to the Easter weekend end but the forecast says it's back to normal by Monday so enjoy it while the sun's out!

876The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 02 2021, 12:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy Easter Bob, Sluffy. Sadly, no chocolate egg for me. I'm afraid vegan chocolate doesn't cut the mustard.

877The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 02 2021, 12:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Happy easter everyone!

878The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Apr 02 2021, 12:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:Happy easter everyone!
I hope you're all sick! Razz

879The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 17 2021, 16:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You can’t beat the lovely sunshine today. I’m currently sat outside with my feet up and a gin and bitter lemon! :drinks:

880The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 17 2021, 16:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:You can’t beat the lovely sunshine today. I’m currently sat outside with my feet up and a gin and bitter lemon! :drinks:
I'm sat at my desk looking up new swear words to describe our performance.  ::seething::

I now look like my avi.

881The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 17 2021, 17:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@karlypants wrote:You can’t beat the lovely sunshine today. I’m currently sat outside with my feet up and a gin and bitter lemon! :drinks:
I'm sat at my desk looking up new swear words to describe our performance.  ::seething::

I now look like my avi.
Haha I know how you feel. An absolute shocker of a performance.

I thought we might have gone top this afternoon but that was just wishful thinking.

We never make it easy do we! Very Happy

882The weather today - Page 30 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 17 2021, 17:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@karlypants wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:

I now look like my avi.
Haha I know how you feel. An absolute shocker of a performance.

I thought we might have gone top this afternoon but that was just wishful thinking.

We never make it easy do we! Very Happy

Funny isn't it that even after all these years and countless matches a bad result can still effect you?

I guess the club means more to me than I can actually care to admit to myself.

I mean it is not even though the result is final, we can easily still go up, even as champions but its put a downer on the rest of the day for me and clearly others too.

Anyway it's gone now, nothing we can do to change it, onwards and upwards we must go.

Ian Evans super white army!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum