Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Will Remember Them.

+6
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well said HN, they should hang their heads in shame.

32We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:27

Mr Magoo wrote:Well said HN, they should hang their heads in shame.

Me.....?

What the fuck have I done?

33We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:29

You've been winding poor Scotty up for weeks now.

It's really not on.

34We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:30

Have I?

Go on.....what have I said?

35We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:35

Ive found this thing on profiles bread today and you can add a name in and ignore all there posts. They dont show up. Its what ive done for boggers and 74. Knock yourself out

36We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:36

Forgot to say.........its amazeballs

37We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:37

Very sensitive of you, I think my amazeballs comment is the first time I've posted to you on here.

You're going to end up with quite a list.

38We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 20:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's all get our own threads. It's the future.
I've got all mod cons in mine.
A little woman comes in every day to clean (and to try and find out what happened to the little woman who came in the previous day). It's the dogs bollocks.

We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Happy-dog-smiley-emoticon

39We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You've been winding poor Scotty up for weeks now.

It's really not on.
:clap:

40We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:31

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Fuck me I've been gone two hours and come back to find its all kicked off again, on this thread of all places. Maybe someone should start an argument thread and everyone can go there for a good barney.

41We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:38

I blame y2johnny for using the word amazeballs. Really depressing to read such dross.

42We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I blame y2johnny for using the word amazeballs. Really depressing to read such dross.
He's just one thick Manc twat, enough said.

43We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I blame y2johnny for using the word amazeballs. Really depressing to read such dross.
I disagree. It's fann-dabby-dozy.

44We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:48

Born and raised in Bolton. Now live in Salford. One thing i have learnt living here is salfordians don't like being called mancs. Its a seperate city. So there is an amazeballs lesson learnt for you. Love you scott

45We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 21:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Born and raised in Bolton. Now live in Salford. One thing i have learnt living here is salfordians don't like being called mancs. Its a seperate city. So there is an amazeballs lesson learnt for you. Love you scott
Laughing

46We Will Remember Them. - Page 3 Empty Re: We Will Remember Them. Sun Nov 09 2014, 22:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

by John McCrae, May 1915

McCrae wrote "In Flanders Fields" on May 3, 1915, the day after presiding over the funeral and burial of his friend Lieutenant Alex Helmer, who had been killed during the Second Battle of Ypres. The poem was written as he sat upon the back of a medical field ambulance near an advance dressing post at Essex Farm, just north of Ypres. The poppy, which was a central feature of the poem, grew in great numbers in the spoiled earth of the battlefields and cemeteries of Flanders.

RIP to all those who gave their lives might live in peace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum