Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The Christmas Thread

The Christmas Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

91The Christmas Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread on Sat Nov 14 2020, 20:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy I was wondering as I have seen 2 houses now with the mad lights in their front windows and candy canes in their front gardens already and they have been up about a week now so they must have their tree up already too. 

I can only guess the decs have gone up early due to us all having a rather shit year due to the corona.

92The Christmas Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread on Sat Nov 14 2020, 20:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have seen a lot of people who seem to have done so, but I wouldn’t dream of it.

93The Christmas Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread on Sat Nov 14 2020, 20:36

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I havent heard Mariah Carey on the radio yet, or `stay another day.`

94The Christmas Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread on Sun Nov 15 2020, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Perfect storm for me this year what with Covid and moving house - two excellent reasons not to have a f*** off tree, traipse round the city shopping or drive all over the country visiting rellies I can chat with online Smile

95The Christmas Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread on Sun Nov 15 2020, 19:46

okocha

okocha
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Must be the season of peace and goodwill.....'cause look....no long-winded, interminable squabbling from he who must prove himself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum