Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring back AD & Scott

+12
Norpig
Bwfc1958
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

151Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not roasting my nuts...

152Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm not roasting my nuts...
You've roasted everything else. Very Happy

153Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Oh balls! Left myself wide open for that one! Laughing

154Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Sorry KP. Open goal.
I'm off to bed. That trip across to BA has knackered me.
Nice to have a look round,but there's no place like nuts. :zzz:

155Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Sorry KP. Open goal.
I'm off to bed. That trip across to BA has knackered me.
Nice to have a look round,but there's no place like nuts. :zzz:
Have a good kip mate! Smile

156Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hope you wake up in the Morning you old fecker. :biggrin:

157Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 01:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got this PM:

Check the IP Location you thicko's it's Bournemouth and Scott does not have a son in Bournemouth, but I do fuck me that KP is useless falling for that. No I do not want to come back to nuts so don't flatter yourselves and I doubt scott will either as we are going to make BA the site to be on,Best Wishes Angry Dad.

:rofl:

158Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 01:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just got this PM:

Check the IP Location you thicko's it's Bournemouth and Scott does not have a son in Bournemouth, but I do fuck me that KP is useless falling for that. No I do not want to come back to nuts so don't flatter yourselves and I doubt scott will either as we are going to make BA the site to be on,Best Wishes Angry Dad.

:rofl:
They haven't got 2 brain cells to make BA the site to be on! lol!

159Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 12:48

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott and Ad are a pair of absolute bellends. Get rid for good.

160Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 12:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:Scott and Ad are a pair of absolute bellends. Get rid for good.

What are the odds on them coming back?

161Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 12:51

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

mark leach wrote:Scott and Ad are a pair of absolute bellends. Get rid for good.
Don't just sit on the fence. Tell us what you really think.  Very Happy

162Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Don't know what's happened on here lately. We've had Scott v Breadders- the rematch, Scott v Martin, Johnny v Boggers, Johnny v michaelbolton and some ballbag called angrydad, who I've never had the pleasure of posting with as I haven't been around long enough, versus just about everybody. TBH I'm feeling a little left out. Does anyone want my postcode so you can threaten to come and kick my head in? It would make me feel like a proper member of nuts then. Thanks in advance.

163Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:30

I'm heading up to the in-laws later for a haircut (F-in-Law's a barber), so I can meet you on Old Lane for a punch up if you like.

Just lay off the barnet.

164Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Don't know what's happened on here lately. We've had Scott v Breadders- the rematch, Scott v Martin, Johnny v Boggers, Johnny v michaelbolton and some ballbag called angrydad, who I've never had the pleasure of posting with as I haven't been around long enough, versus just about everybody. TBH I'm feeling a little left out. Does anyone want my postcode so you can threaten to come and kick my head in? It would make me feel like a proper member of nuts then. Thanks in advance.
lol!

165Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:TBH I'm feeling a little left out. Does anyone want my postcode so you can threaten to come and kick my head in? It would make me feel like a proper member of nuts then. Thanks in advance.

PM me your address and we'll re-create Breadman being twatted by a girl.

You'll be Breadman.

166Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:40

boggers aint that bad really, i do agree with a lot of things he says to be fair, not all.

Michael Bolton on the other hand, what a tool he is!

167Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 16:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've not been on here for a couple of days so missed all the kicking off, but i thought Scott wasn't too bad and am sad to see him go.

168Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Fri Dec 05 2014, 16:32

I don't mean to be harsh but I can't think how else to word it. Scott's clearly thick as pig shit, that's his problem he can't work out when people are taking the piss and when they're trying to help. Personally I don't think he's much of a loss but he wasn't much of a problem as far as Im concerned.

169Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Sat Dec 06 2014, 01:13

I'm confused a bit now.

Previously, I never went anywhere near BA because I just posted on here and wasn't interested in posting on any other sites.

Subsequently, we had the "Scott" being a cock / ban thing and I must admit I was a bit interested in seeing his reaction to getting banned from Nuts, so I registered on there and had a look.

And after last night's initial foray into their world which ended up with an almost immediate ban for me, I decided to dig in and take a closer look.

Scott's not changed and I agree with the general sentiment that he's thick as pig shit mixed with cornflour, but AD's got me intrigued.

The AD we had was (supposedly) a piss pot who posted at 3 am about his harem of women and their various kids and how he did close protection for Tom Cruise and all that shit but currently, he's just posting banal (and quite frankly boring) bollocks on there to get the post count up, in line with his and Scott's genius plan to take over the internet but it doesn't ring true.

If he's bright enough to work out what he needs to do on there, why be such a cock on here?

I honestly don't give a shit but it does make me wonder why grown men spend so much time and effort on carefully crafting internet personas but aren't bright enough to modify them when they trigger negative feedback.

Just bin it and start again, surely?

Don't take it to another forum and rant about the people who gave you some stick.

Clearly there is someone fairly rational behind AD but I'm struggling to work out what he's after.

I dunno.......

170Bring back AD & Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Sat Dec 06 2014, 11:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't understand people having multiple accounts and trying to create these elaborate back stories about themselves, i barely have time to be me on here never mind someone else. I did like Scott but he did push it a bit far sometimes, but he did start the Ultras which was quite funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum