Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

151Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You utter bellends.

Breadman has clearly stated he doesn't want Scott back, grow a pair you fuckwits.

152Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 09:42

day 478 in the scott and breadman debacle.

we need a theme tune.

i'm thinking..............green day - wake me up when september (2015) ends (and someody has made a f**king decision)

it's the bonus track edition

153Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 09:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:You utter bellends.

Breadman has clearly stated he doesn't want Scott back, grow a pair you fuckwits.
I think you have an unhealthy obsession with the word 'bellend'. Maybe you need to speak to someone about your problem.

154Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 10:21

y2johnny wrote:day 478 in the scott and breadman debacle.

we need a theme tune.

i'm thinking..............green day - wake me up when september (2015) ends (and someody has made a f**king decision)

it's the bonus track edition
It needs to be a duet they can sing to each other.

I'm thinking

155Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 10:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Right, the majority have said Scott can come back. Sort it out mods

I think the right thing to do in this instance is to see how Bread feels about things.

You know how I feel, I've spelled it out above but if by bringing Scott back, Bread feels he has to leave then what have we achieved, in fact it makes things worse in that Bread was the one sinned against in the first place!  That clearly can't be the right outcome.

Clearly I'm hoping Bread will give it another try but I rather him come to that view himself rather than be brow beaten in to it or have it forced on him anyway.

Seems the right way to progress things to me.

And Magoo this isn't any old shitty forum - it's OUR shitty forum!
:biggrin:

156Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 10:31

what about this little gem, where the band is also ironically named

157Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 10:35

158Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 10:48

159Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 10:55

I've made my position clear and to be honest, even I'm getting bored with having to keep restating it and dragging this "debate" on.

I don't want him back because I honestly don't trust him not to start targeting me again - we've been here before and he's proven that all the "Yeah, mate, sorry about all the abuse, it was only banter but I'll admit I went too far" stuff he said to me was obviously a pack of lies because of what he said after he went mental a couple of weeks ago and started following me round the forum, trying to get me to bite.

This is not me bearing a grudge, it's an honest assessment of my thoughts about Scott.

I would love to be able to believe that his contrition is genuine and we can put all this behind us and move on.

But I can only base my opinion on the evidence of the past and that would indicate that, given we had 12 months of peace which fell spectacularly apart out of the blue one night after he'd had a few too many, it's clear to me that I can't ever really trust him.

However, as I keep saying, this isn't about me - it's about what's best for NUTS and I'm starting to feel that I can't win with this one.

If I dig my heels in and say categorically "No, don't let him back", I look like a mardy arsed kid and that would no doubt attract more negative feeling towards me from certain quarters.

If I say "Ok, let him back", I then have to tread carefully and not bite back if he starts his shit again. (Blocking him won't work, if he's still got a beef with me, my not being able to see his comments isn't going to solve anything, is it?)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

And to be honest, I'm not sure I'm ok with all this boiling down to what I want to happen - he got banned for repeatedly breaching the site's rules, not mine and it wasn't my decision to ban him, the mods did it.

I just can't help thinking that whatever happens now, I'm going to look like a bit of a tool.

And I never asked to be put in this position.

The simplest way to let this play out would appear to be for me to officially sanction his return (even though it's not really my call and I don't want that "power") and see what happens.

As I've already said, nothing would please me more than to have a resolution which makes everyone happy but I just have my reservations.

160Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

May I suggest he is on a yellow card, any serious abuse that is not funny he is out.
The mods will have to keep an eye on things, Bread if he  starts I will back you 100% and I will kick his arse.
You will never be looked at as a mardy arse.
Its nearly Christmas lets have some friendly banter and fun. :good: 

SCOTT ::rules::

161Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott isn't coming back, just accept it and move on folks.

162Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Mr Magoo wrote:May I suggest he is on a yellow card, any serious abuse that is not funny he is out.
The mods will have to keep an eye on things, Bread if he  starts I will back you 100% and I will kick his arse.
You will never be looked at as a mardy arse.
Its nearly Christmas lets have some friendly banter and fun. :good: 

SCOTT ::rules::

I agree. We need to move on. Six pages on this is way too much.

Frankly I expect Scott to lose it again and be permanently banned. It's just a question of how soon.

163Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:Scott isn't coming back, just accept it and move on folks.

The secret owner has spoken.

164Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:26; edited 1 time in total

165Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:25

Natasha Whittam wrote:Scott isn't coming back, just accept it and move on folks.

166Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:34

karlypants wrote:Sleep

Sleep all you want, the truth's out.

167Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:36

i think the lunatics are taking over the asylum, careful KP

168Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:
The simplest way to let this play out would appear to be for me to officially sanction his return (even though it's not really my call and I don't want that "power") and see what happens.

Ok, we'll take it from there.

Scott will be allowed back on a final warning that any more over the top abuse will lead to him going and not returning.

Scott has already given his word (see post 54) that he will distance himself from Bread.

Hopefully we can all now put this behind us.

Thank you for everybody's views and opinions.

169Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

affraid

170Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:49

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum