Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lee stretchered off!

+16
Norpig
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
White84
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Vendor
karlypants
Keegan
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Tue Jan 13 2015, 12:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the headline they have used, a bit over dramatic! Very Happy

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hairline fracture Apparantley.
Only supposed to be out for 3-4 weeks?
Done it in first game v Oman.

23Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Tue Jan 13 2015, 22:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see him playing in the rest of the competition tbh. Might be better for all parties by sending him back to England to recuperate.

24Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Wed Jan 14 2015, 06:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sell him.

25Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 15 2015, 13:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lee Chung-Yong set for scan

Lee Chung-Yong will return to Bolton Wanderers on Friday for assessment of an injury sustained whilst playing for Korea Republic during the Asia Cup.

Lee was forced from the field of play during Korea’s opening group game in Canberra against Oman earlier this week.

And the midfielder will miss the rest of the tournament in Australia as he flies back to Bolton for a scan and full assessment on the injury to his right leg.

"We'll welcome him back on Friday," Neil Lennon confirmed in his press conference. "It's a difficult one to judge right now, but we'll get him properly checked out and make a decision on him from there."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 09:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CYL only out for 2 weeks. Surely he'll be off this window..

27Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:CYL only out for 2 weeks. Surely he'll be off this window..

He's finally found a role/system that spotlights his ability so he's had a great shop window recently and if we are going to try and recoup some of the money we spent on him (a bargain at £2.2 million IMO) now is probably the time.

If we can get a million or so for CYL, Lennon can get to work, but I'd be disappointed if he spent it all on Commons - I'd want to see some investment for the longer term.

28Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:CYL only out for 2 weeks. Surely he'll be off this window..

Last time he was crocked ( in a pre season friendly at Newport) it took him about a year even after he started playing again to become anything like the player that he was.
It might take him that again now, so there's a risk that the excellent play we saw from him in the first half of the season may not be repeated.
Sad to say-but I would cash in now

29Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Sad to say-but I would cash in now
Same here, cash in and get some fresh blood in.

30Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Palace are reportedly injured, but with him being out of contract in ths summer we won't be able to get much of a fee for him would we?

31Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Palace are reportedly injured, but with him being out of contract in ths summer we won't be able to get much of a fee for him would we?
 A £1mill deal is already agreed

32Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
 A £1mill deal is already agreed
So just give that to Celtic.

33Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:Palace are reportedly injured, but with him being out of contract in ths summer we won't be able to get much of a fee for him would we?
The whole palace team is injured? That's unlucky.
It's a shame his contracts up this season when we're finally seeing the player we saw before his injury. It will be impossible to replace that quality with the current financial situation. 
May as well get a bit of cash in for him and get used to not having him.
A lot of players leave Bolton and find the grass is not always greener. He could regret leaving in time to come.

34Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:41

Bwfc1958 wrote:
A lot of players leave Bolton and find the grass is not always greener. He could regret leaving in time to come.
This, Lennon is getting the best out of him and that' not gauranteed where ever he ends up, then again he could be even better but i doubt it

35Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:49

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If it's understood that he may be available there could well be an auction and that might drive up the fee. If Palace or Leicester came in with anything north of £1m I'd put it to him that he can go if he wants to

36Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:53

it's a case of sign a new contract or cash in, don't let him go for a free in the summer.

37Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 10:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
The whole palace team is injured? That's unlucky.
It's a shame his contracts up this season when we're finally seeing the player we saw before his injury. It will be impossible to replace that quality with the current financial situation. 
May as well get a bit of cash in for him and get used to not having him.

Very Happy well spotted, didn't notice that!

38Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 11:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: I'd be disappointed if he spent it all on Commons - I'd want to see some investment for the longer term.

We've plenty of young players around the squad - what we need is some proven quality.

39Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 12:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote: I'd be disappointed if he spent it all on Commons - I'd want to see some investment for the longer term.

We've plenty of young players around the squad - what we need is some proven quality.

I'm not referring to age. I'm talking about players who could get us back in the Prem and keep us there - rather than having to buy twice.

40Lee stretchered off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Thu Jan 22 2015, 13:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparantly £1.25m Fee agreed with Palace - rising to £2.5m if certain criteria is met and they stay in the Premier League

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum