Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do People Hide On Nuts?

+11
scottjames30
Keegan
Norpig
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

201Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 17:10

Spoil sport. Ill throw in a 5 pound voucher for bargain booze

202Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:This forum has gone to the dogs in a matter of weeks, worse still, it's just been left to unravel. It's only a month or two since this site was running decent, interesting threads worth getting involved with and now, I'm sorry to say, it's a pile of shite. Shitty, tedious threads, with pointless, idiotic comments. There was a chance to keep the status quo not so long ago, when the place was ok. Now it's fucked. Can't see the point any more.

So you're put in charge, what would you do?
For a kick off, If someone was banned for being a complete tosser, they would stay banned. If they came back with a new name, I would ban them again and even if I was considering letting them come back it certainly wouldn't be at the expense of other posters or the quality of the forum.

When 1874 pointed out that you said you would walk if scott came back, you said that was before you knew the whole story. 
So why don't you tell everyone the whole story so they understand?
More to the point, why are you privy to the whole story if you are not, as you say,one of the site owners?

203Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:This forum has gone to the dogs in a matter of weeks, worse still, it's just been left to unravel. It's only a month or two since this site was running decent, interesting threads worth getting involved with and now, I'm sorry to say, it's a pile of shite. Shitty, tedious threads, with pointless, idiotic comments. There was a chance to keep the status quo not so long ago, when the place was ok. Now it's fucked. Can't see the point any more.

For a kick off, If someone was banned for being a complete tosser, they would stay banned. If they came back with a new name, I would ban them again and even if I was considering letting them come back it certainly wouldn't be at the expense of other posters or the quality of the forum.

When 1874 pointed out that you said you would walk if scott came back, you said that was before you knew the whole story. 
More to the point, why are you privy to the whole story if you are not, as you say,one of the site owners?
I THOUGHT YOU WAS GIVING IT A REST YOU FECKING WINDGE BAG.

204Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

My friend is a policewoman. She tells me stuff that only the police would know. Doesn't make me a policewoman.

At the end of the day the mods run the site as they see fit. If people aren't happy they can post elsewhere, but the best way to move on from this is not get involved in anymore spats. We all support the same team FFS.

205Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Mr Magoo wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Piss off magoo. The owner asked me a question and this is the first chance I've had to answer it. Also, it was 1874 who said that, not me.

206Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Spoil sport.  Ill throw in a 5 pound voucher for bargain booze
You're on!  Very Happy

207Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:23

That's a bit of a mahusive fucking u-turn from what you tried doing about an hour ago with your last post, Nat.

(The one that you subsequently deleted when I responded to it.)

What's brought about the change of heart?

208Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Piss off magoo. The owner asked me a question and this is the first chance I've had to answer it. Also, it was 1874 who said that, not me.
Faggot Very Happy

209Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo, go and eat your caramelised sausage before it gets cold!

210Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How rude, looks like i got my 1958 & 1874 mixed up stupid names. ::FU:: :biggrin:

211Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:How rude, looks like i got my 1958 & 1874 mixed up stupid names. ::FU:: :biggrin:

You'd have thought you'd have learnt your lesson after that mix up with your last girlfriends date of birth.

212Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Faggot Very Happy

Homophobic slurs would be better left behind if we're turning over a new leaf.

213Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Faggot Very Happy

Homophobic slurs would be better left behind if we're turning over a new leaf.
Shut up you arse bandit.

214Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo are you seriously 49?

215Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Magoo are you seriously 49?
49 weeks old, yes! Very Happy

216Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:53

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

18 really

217Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 18:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Magoo are you seriously 49?
What are you trying to say, stop being an uptight old man.

218Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 19:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's all very well people moaning about the current content, but any forum content is lead by the members. The simple fact is the majority of posters on here would rather talk bollocks about what they had for tea than about BWFC. In fact I'd go as far as saying that both Magoo's eating habits and Bruce Forsyth are more popular than BWFC on this site.

Perhaps those moaning about the content could step up and start these interesting threads they crave.

Very good point Nat!

BTW I'm having curry tonight

219Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Wed 14 Jan - 19:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If we spoke about the team only, this would be a very boring and short-lived forum.

220Why Do People Hide On Nuts? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Do People Hide On Nuts? Thu 15 Jan - 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ on a bike is all this still going on? I was at a funeral for an old friend yesterday, he was only 42 and died on New Years Eve from Cancer and i come back on here to find the usual childish bollocks being regurgitated over and over again, get a grip before this forum goes down the pan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum