Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work?

+7
Copper Dragon
gloswhite
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This morning one of my staff came in drunk. He openly admitted he'd been drinking until 3am and couldn't even remember how he got to work.

I sent him home with his P45 sellotaped to his coat.

Have you ever been drunk at work? Did anyone notice? Do you work better after a couple of pints?

2Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:40

nope, i don't drink.

3Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:nope, i don't drink.

The only reason people don't drink is because something major happened to them in the past involving alcohol. Did you once wake up in Magoo's bed with wool all over your knob?

4Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:42

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:nope, i don't drink.

The only reason people don't drink is because something major happened to them in the past involving alcohol. Did you once wake up in Magoo's bed with wool all over your knob?

yes, yes i did

5Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

yes, yes i did

My heart goes out to you. You're right never to drink again.

6Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Prestons business woman of the year employs pissheads. Seems legit

7Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:44

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

yes, yes i did

My heart goes out to you. You're right never to drink again.

Wool was magoo's nickname at the time

8Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Prestons business woman of the year employs pissheads. Seems legit

I sacked him. Or was I supposed to know in advance he was a pisshead?

9Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Prestons business woman of the year employs pissheads. Seems legit

You can usually spot a pisshead a mile off

10Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Romania has a lot of pisshead problems. Drivers need to be aware.
Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Antal_1593160c

11Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 13:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Kiwipartycostume

12Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 15:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once passed a CFT drunk (from the night before) once.

13Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 17:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Caring, sharing, management in action. Indeed, a sight to behold. Smile

(Did you tip off the police that a drunkard was about to drive from your car park, when he was sent home? ) :cop:

14Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:34

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I remember the last time you started this exact same thread topic. 

Is the material drying up?

15Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's pissed.

16Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I remember the last time you started this exact same thread topic. 

to be fair Copper it must be hard keeping up all the multiple accounts and coming up with more and more bollocks

17Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 21:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never been drunk at work, felt a bit "fresh" after a couple of beers on lunch on the odd occasion but that's it.

18Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 22:07

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You can usually spot a pisshead a mile off
That's why you'd never get a job working for her. Good spot Nat!

19Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 22:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I remember the last time you started this exact same thread topic. 

to be fair Copper it must be hard keeping up all the multiple accounts and coming up with more and more bollocks
Smile

20Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Drunk At Work? Mon Jan 12 2015, 22:48

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He'll be back with his lawyer. No investigation, warning, grievance procedure not explained and company help for those having drink or drug problems and no interview without coffee and biccies. Cost you a lorra dosh. Unless you run a sandwich bar from the boot of your car.  What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum