Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Brother

+4
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Big Brother Empty Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 21:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are men who watch this perverts or a bit gay, I cannot be doing with it.
Gay or Perverts you decide, also anyone who watches it own up.
RT watches it the cheese smuggler.

2Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 21:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't wait for tonights episode. It's nominations for evictions. That's when they show their true colours behind closed doors. My money is on Pineapple Plums getting the most votes for nomination. He absolutely loves himself.

That ex Page 3 girl Nichola McLean will probably get catty and nominate the twins because they are younger and fitter than her. I wonder if she knows about the PIPs problem ?

Gareth Thomas will attract a lot of gay viewers. He has the body of a man half his age and he is only 96.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:33; edited 1 time in total

3Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Channel 5 have just ruined the show by bring Jedward back into it. I am fed up of seeing those talentless attention seeking clowns on TV.
I plan to fire off an e-mail to the CEO of Channel 5 expressing my disgust. It's ruined my night.

4Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I haven't seen it yet but I knew about Jedward possibly going in a couple of days ago and have been racking my brains ever since.
There was no need to bring them two shitheads in at all, let alone at this stage when things were just getting interesting.

I've always thought the producers are their own worst enemies. They've always been the murderers of their own show. Without the bollocks ideas they come up with to ruin anything that's likeable about the show, it would still be one of the country's most watched.

5Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:33

you are wasting your lives!

6Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actually, they are only in for tonight. Thank Christ.

The Irish model who is up for eviction is stunningly beautiful. All natural with no PIPS. I am amazed I have never seen her before.

I wish that Kirk Norcross would leave his Hampton alone. Every time he gets the scent of a woman he starts grinding his groin. I would be tempted to lace his jockey shorts with itching powder then at least he has an excuse for flexing his muscle.

7Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 22:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT, almost every post you've made on here has had sexual undetones. Is Mrs RT having a lot of headaches?

8Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will admit that I am not getting as much as I used to. Last week I came home pissed out of my suede at 1.00am. Mrs RT was fast asleep and as I was feeling a bit fruity I found myself with a quite impressive deerstalker.. I nudged her awake and said, ' I am feeling horny.' She replied, ' I am tired.' I replied with , ' I have something here to wake you up.' She replied, ' Only if you stick it in my eye.' At that point I turned over and went to bed.

P.S. The Irish girl is actually far prettier than the Playboy twins.

9Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Tue Jan 10 2012, 23:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Big Brother 600full-georgia-salpa

Oh, my word!

10Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Wed Jan 11 2012, 07:15

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:you are wasting your lives!

They're old, their lives are all but over.

11Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Wed Jan 11 2012, 21:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

RT are you happy with the result tonight. tongue tongue

12Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Wed Jan 11 2012, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too bloody right. I had no time for the mincing fairy. He wasn't even famous. If I saw him in a gay bar I would give him the cold shoulder.

That Gareth Thomas is one nice hunk of beef.

13Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 00:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sluffy wrote:Big Brother 600full-georgia-salpa

Oh, my word!

Yes, thank you! Razz

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She got saved last night. Next up for the chop is Ryan Giggs brothers wife or the ex Page 3 girl Nicola. Nicola will be the next to go.Her boobies are more false than a politician and she is just a youth chaser.

15Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:She got saved last night. Next up for the chop is Ryan Giggs brothers wife or the ex Page 3 girl Nicola. Nicola will be the next to go.Her boobies are more false than a politician and she is just a youth chaser.

Don't be jealous old man, just because you will never get your hands on something like them.

16Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 20:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She is supposed to be married to some footballer so she is out of my league, pennies wise. Probably too high maintenance for my humble tastes.

You on the other hand, could wine and dine her and take her for a romantic ride in your boat. You could show her your mighty rod while fishing for kippers. Now that would impress her. Just make sure you take a sextant and avoid the Somalian coastline.

17Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 22:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:She is supposed to be married to some footballer so she is out of my league, pennies wise. Probably too high maintenance for my humble tastes.

You on the other hand, could wine and dine her and take her for a romantic ride in your boat. You could show her your mighty rod while fishing for kippers. Now that would impress her. Just make sure you take a sextant and avoid the Somalian coastline.

I only have 1 position open on the boat, I need some buoyancy aids, just in case it sinks.
I think she might be useful. tongue

18Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 22:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo, She has her own airbags so you can save money on not buying buoyancy aids. She is going out tomorrow so she might be available. The problem with a lot of Page 3 girls is that they have plenty below the chin but nothing up top. Once their looks fade they have nowt going for them.

Women are far more bitchy than men when it comes to looks. I was born ugly and I will die ugly. My philosophy is simple. I am ugly and I don't give a fuck. Looks are only skin deep, ( another bullshit myth. )

If ever I tapped up an ugly bird I just used to put a pillowcase over her head. After all, when you are poking the fire you don't look at the mantelpiece.

Do you take your glasses off when you are on the job ?

19Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Thu Jan 12 2012, 22:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Never I look her in the eye. ( I think)

20Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother Fri Jan 13 2012, 16:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eye singular?