Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Careful What You Write, Gartside Is Watching

+10
Sluffy
Keegan
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Jake McHale
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

You said pee pee and poo poo!

On a more serious note, I have always found Mr. Gartside to be a knowledgeable and sincere bloke who has the best interests of the club close to his heart. He is the type of person that would chose a member of a random fan club and give them half-season tickets, for free.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't know what was said on 'Back Henry Street' but it must have been bad to get sued.

In very, very simple terms as I understand the law on these matters, the person suing has to show a financial loss - and the person being sued has to know what he said at the time was - shall we say - out of order.

So I'm guessing Back Henry had organised a boycott of the club (or a boycott of the Oystons other business'es) - on the basis that they were in some way not reputable - hence the financial loss.

And the posters being sued must have posted stuff knowing it was untrue - as 'honest' opinion is a legitamate legal defence.

Even the website shouldn't have got into such a position as in so far as I understand things again if a complaint is made to them, as long as they respond to it in reasonable time - and remove any contentious postings - then everything should be ok.

I can't imagine we at Nuts will ever get into such a mess but - fair warning to anybody who does post shit on here - we won't hesitate to give all the information we have to the police or any other legal body if such an event ever happens on here.

We do all this for fun - not to be fined £150,000!!!

So please think on!

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If you had any thought that Gartside or ED were bad caretakers, read what the owner of the (basketball team) New York Knicks wrote to a fan who complained of the poor play of the team. 

http://deadspin.com/dolan-start-rooting-for-the-nets-because-the-knicks-d-1684489469

James Dolan owns Cablevision, Madison Square Garden, the Knicks and the Rangers. The Knicks have won 10 games this season and lost 41 times.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:I can't imagine we at Nuts will ever get into such a mess but - fair warning to anybody who does post shit on here - we won't hesitate to give all the information we have to the police or any other legal body if such an event ever happens on here.

We do all this for fun - not to be fined £150,000!!!

So please think on!

The difference is that Gartside is teflon coated and won't give a toss what is posted on any Bolton forum. 

Karl Oyston has gone out of his way to look for it, he's been goading Blackpool fans for months. 

It shows him up for what he is, a pathetic vindictive spoilt twat.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So which member is Mr Gartside?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

:whistle:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Haven't we got a young player on loan to Blackpool?
I'd bring him back now to get away from an atmosphere as septic and poisonous as it is there.
Oystons- nasty bits of work who get what they deserve.
Now watch young Karl sue me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum