Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Bear Grylls full of it

+7
gloswhite
Jake McHale
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
wanderful life
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Is Bear Grylls full of it Fri Feb 20 2015, 21:57

wanderful life

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I know he was SAS n all that.
But he never seems to catch nothing in his snares.
Always finds a dead carrcuss to make a raft
I think he fucks off with the film crew to a nice warm hotel.
What do you think.

2Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Fri Feb 20 2015, 22:36

Think it's pretty well established his programmes are staged by and large.

3Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Fri Feb 20 2015, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The man is an idiot.

4Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Fri Feb 20 2015, 22:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's the guy you'd want around if you were lost in a jungle..

5Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Fri Feb 20 2015, 22:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only to eat.

6Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Fri Feb 20 2015, 22:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Only to eat.
affraid

7Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 01:58

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Have you not seen his volcanic lava flow jumping antics exposed as fake when he was supposedly dropped off to fend for himself.

And yes he was forced to admit that after bedding down for the night the cameras go off and he goes to stay at camp with the crew.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

8Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 07:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The guy hid inside a dead camel to protect him from sand storms, he's ace.

9Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 08:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The guy hid inside a dead camel to protect him from sand storms, he's ace.
I'll bet it's not the first time he's been inside a camel.

10Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 09:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

11Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 12:03

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He climbed to the top of a dangerous disused factory and balanced precariously to get at pidgeons eggs to eat so he could survive in a world where he was was the only person left risking his life when there were thousands of fucking supermarkets all around him full of canned goods. No i would'nt need him as back up thanks.

12Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 13:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I attended a survival course when I was in the Army, (somewhat smaller scale than Bear Grylls does)and, though what he says is right, and mostly common sense, I don't recall having to resort to a lot of the extremes he has to. There again I was in Germany/Holland, and there aren't too many exotic spiders and bugs over there. (Fortunately I didn't have to do one when I was in Belize) Very Happy
He certainly knows what he's doing, but has to overstate many things to keep the audience's interest. I think its fair to say he has gone from being a survival expert to now being a showman.

13Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 13:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Only to eat.

There's fuck all on him.

You wouldn't last long if you had him for dinner! Very Happy

14Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 13:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:He certainly knows what he's doing, but has to overstate many things to keep the audience's interest. I think its fair to say he has gone from being a survival expert to now being a showman.

:agree:

15Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 13:36

He's a devout Christian - nuff said.

16Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He's a devout Christian - nuff said.

More religious hate - nuff said.

17Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 13:58

Where did I say I hated him?

18Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 15:07

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The guy hid inside a dead camel to protect him from sand storms, he's ace.
I'll bet it's not the first time he's been inside a camel.

Are you not getting Bear Grylls mixed up with Luke Skywalker?

Is Bear Grylls full of it <a href=Is Bear Grylls full of it Taunta10" />

19Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sat Feb 21 2015, 15:12

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think he once shared a large Hampstead Gentleman.

20Is Bear Grylls full of it Empty Re: Is Bear Grylls full of it Sun Feb 22 2015, 18:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He copied that stunt from Liam Neesom in Rob Roy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum