Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexy Female Politicians

+7
karlypants
boltonbonce
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Chairmanda
doffcocker
Jake McHale
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sexy Female Politicians Empty Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 02:46

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Watching question time last week I realised what a horny looking woman Caroline Flint is man would I do her. Any others that you would do?

2Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 03:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Caroline Flint was gonna be my answer.

She's a feisty lady.

3Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 09:29

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You boys. Do you choose who to vote for if they are a bloke based on physical attractiveness ( I know the answer to this, I have seen our male councillors and mps!)? if you are saying it's poss to be a good politician, female and attractive, then I completely agree with you. If i do get elected in May, I'll try my hardest to be at least 2 of the 3!

4Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 09:39

Lib Dems don't count, Mand........'cause they're not real politicians, are they.......?

:bomb: ............. Very Happy

5Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 10:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:You boys. Do you choose who to vote for if they are a bloke based on physical attractiveness ( I know the answer to this, I have seen our male councillors and mps!)? if you are saying it's poss to be a good politician, female and attractive, then I completely agree with you. If i do get elected in May, I'll try my hardest to be at least 2 of the 3!

:clap:

6Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 10:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the Italian Minister Maria Elena Boschi, signing up to her new government job.

Sexy Female Politicians 6p44nn

Quite the wrong choice of shoe colour to wear with that suit for such an important occasion, ..........in my opinion

7Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 10:46

Italian politics has been like one long Carry On film since the war.

They've had 44 Presidents / PM's since the war.

We've had 14.

Hard to believe it's the country that gave birth to the Roman Empire.......

8Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 12:52

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:This is the Italian Minister Maria Elena Boschi, signing up to her new government job.

Quite the wrong choice of shoe colour to wear with that suit for such an important occasion, ..........in my opinion
I'd like to floss my teeth with that string.

9Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 16:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:This is the Italian Minister Maria Elena Boschi, signing up to her new government job.

Black shoes would have been so much better, i think.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 16:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Penny Mordaunt is a bit tasty.
Sexy Female Politicians 452177850

11Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 16:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree Bonce!

Wouldn't mind having a go on her! Twisted Evil

12Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 16:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:You boys. Do you choose who to vote for if they are a bloke based on physical attractiveness ( I know the answer to this, I have seen our male councillors and mps!)? if you are saying it's poss to be a good politician, female and attractive, then I completely agree with you. If i do get elected in May, I'll try my hardest to be at least 2 of the 3!

Why bother standing if you're not even trying to be a good politician?

13Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 16:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Top Five (present company excepted)

5. Mara Carfagna
4. Julia Bonk
3. Alina Kabaeva
2. Yuri Fujikawa
1. Eva Kaili

14Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:My Top Five (present company excepted)

5. Mara Carfagna
4. Julia Bonk
3. Alina Kabaeva
2. Yuri Fujikawa
1. Eva Kaili

I'm sorry but you can't have number 2, she's mine! Very Happy

15Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 17:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More sexist drivel.

16Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I quite like her, like lots.

17Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Penny Mordaunt is a bit tasty.
Sexy Female Politicians 452177850

I quite agree Bonce. She looks like a proper woman with a fuller figure. She looks tidy in a swimsuit as well. A much better role model for teenage girls than Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss imo.

Sexy Female Politicians Ra47f6

18Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 21:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Penny Mordaunt is a bit tasty.
I quite agree Bonce. She looks like a proper woman with a fuller figure. She looks tidy in a swimsuit as well. A much better role model for teenage girls than Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss imo.

I can't agree more with that RT! Smile

19Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 22:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know if it's my age but I don't really care what politicians look like ( both male and female ) as long as they are sincere and care about their local community then what does it matter?
On a sexist note I would always plump for a woman with a fuller figure who had a good sense of humour and enjoyed her grub over a stick thin model who lived off a slice of lettuce a day but was worshipped by the media because she was a fashion icon. It's bollocks that's what it is.

20Sexy Female Politicians Empty Re: Sexy Female Politicians Wed Feb 25 2015, 23:48

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:I don't know if it's my age but I don't really care what politicians look like ( both male and female ) as long as they are sincere and care about their local community then what does it matter?
On a sexist note I would always plump for a woman with a fuller figure who had a good sense of humour and enjoyed her grub over a stick thin model who lived off a slice of lettuce a day but was worshipped by the media because she was a fashion icon. It's bollocks that's what it is.
Dianne Abbott?? cant get much fuller than that affraid

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum