Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If coyle was to leave

+9
Natasha Whittam
largehat
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 00:55

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:What do you mean by if????

Coyle has failed Muamba

Coyle has failed Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has failed ths fans

Coyle has failed the club

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

Coyle should resign - if he doesn't then we know how much of a mercenary the scottish twat is!

Oh my god, you thought this twisted bollocks was so profound it was worthy of posting in more than one thread. Never has anything written on the internet made me so angry. You sad bastard.

22If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 00:59

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

largehat wrote:

Coyle has failed Muamba

Coyle should resign - if he doesn't then we know how much of a mercenary the scottish twat is!

Oh my god, you thought this twisted bollocks was so profound it was worthy of posting in more than one thread. Never has anything written on the internet made me so angry. You sad bastard.

Im pretty sure hes drunk

23If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 01:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

LH I ain't drunk, but bloody furious by an inept scottish cunt, that has destroyed 11 years of success in 18 months!

My reasons on the other thread!

COYLE OUT!

GARTSIDE OUT!

24If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:What's difficult is that we now find ourselves having less potential than the average Championship club. We'll surely struggle to get anybody really decent in!

Disagree with this. Right now people would be queuing up for the job if Coyle was sacked, hence why the board should act now.

Come Christmas when we're 14th in the Championship we'll just be another Barnsley or Crystal Palace though.

25If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 11:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sorry mate but i couldn't care less what the manager says in the interview.

Clearly you do or you wouldn't keep banging on about Holloways's interviews.

26If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks. He's going nowhere and will lead us back, only better than before.

27If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Bollocks. He's going nowhere and will lead us back, only better than before.

Yeah, because he's made such a good fist of these last 18 months.

Deluded.

28If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Bollocks. He's going nowhere and will lead us back, only better than before.

Yeah, because he's made such a good fist of these last 18 months.

Deluded.
You've been wrong so many times before Natasha, that it isn't worth my while disagreeing with you. Whinge as much as you like - you are powerless to change anything.

29If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
You've been wrong so many times before Natasha, that it isn't worth my while disagreeing with you. Whinge as much as you like - you are powerless to change anything.

I was right about Coyle from the start, I said he would ruin this club. I also stated we would get relegated this season, last August before a ball had been kicked.

I'm not being rude but I just can't understand anyone wanting another year of Coyle. We have been bloody awful this season with some bloody awful players and, most annoyingly for me, a complete lack of passion on the pitch.

The club needs a new manager, and a new heartbeat on the pitch. Once again yesterday we lacked a player/captain to get the players going and show some pride in the white shirt.

30If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll give you credit for getting it right on Coyle, i expected a fresh, exciting brand of football with plenty of width and pace.

i wont give you credit for predicting relegation because you've said that every year since we went up.

Sad that Coyle's "sexy football revolution" hasn't amounted to a hill of beans, and frankly we've seen football as bad, on occasion worse, than under Meggo.

Chink of light is the quality of Tim Ream, a ball playing defender who was superb yesterday, i expect him to be a top top defender in the championship.

31If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Sad that Coyle's "sexy football revolution" hasn't amounted to a hill of beans, and frankly we've seen football as bad, on occasion worse, than under Meggo.

So should he be sacked?

32If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in the 10 games camp tbh, and the main reason is there's no one out there who excites me.

If i was chairman i'd have sacked Coyle before Christmas, but that time has long gone and i think allowing Coyle time in the championship might actually help him.

33If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not sure about this 10 games thing, after 10 games it will be pointless as the new manager would have no time to bring their new players in and though they have time to turn things around it's just easier brining in a new manager in the summer whilst we have pre-season.

34If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 12:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok I'm in the give him the season camp, the fact that people are suggesting Ian Holloway as a suitable replacement sums it up.

Rank average managers who will help us ROT.

35If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 21:39

Bolton Nuts

Admin

largehat wrote:

Coyle has failed Muamba

Made me laugh out loud - " Never has anything written on the internet made me so angry." Superb.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

36If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 21:43

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

If i was chairman i'd have sacked Coyle before Christmas, but that time has long gone...

Does anyone think that sacking Coyle at, say xmas, would have kept us up? Do you think another manager would have come in at that stage and got a better points tally than Coyle did from January onwards?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

37If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 21:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes and yes.

38If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 22:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm with Sluffy

39If coyle was to leave - Page 2 Empty Re: If coyle was to leave Mon May 14 2012, 22:35

HarveyKorman

HarveyKorman
David Ngog
David Ngog

I'm with gloswhite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum