Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin

+6
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
karlypants
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Jake McHale
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:01

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles wrote:Pink Floyd. I always felt LZ ripped off other artists and claimed to have written songs that didn't belong to them. The most recent example involved allegations that they stole a riff from Randy California (guitarist with Spirit).
You got that right!!!!

22Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's slipped my mind at the mo but who ripped off "He's so fine"?
Jean Genie and Blockbuster, who did the plagiarism there?
Deep Purple's Child in Time and Wishbone Ash' Phoenix both have the same passage of music, who's ripped that off?
Happens all the time, the secret is not getting caught!
The more popular, the bigger the chance.

23Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:40

Jake McHale wrote:
xmiles wrote:Pink Floyd. I always felt LZ ripped off other artists and claimed to have written songs that didn't belong to them. The most recent example involved allegations that they stole a riff from Randy California (guitarist with Spirit).
You got that right!!!!

I love Zep and Physical Graffiti is one of my all time top five albums but there are entire websites dedicated to listing all the songs Page and Plant ripped off.

24Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Thu Mar 26 2015, 01:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Floyd 

25Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Thu Mar 26 2015, 01:24

Utter bollocks on so many levels.

I love Floyd.

Apart from the early bollocks like that song and all the Atom Heart Mother nonsense and Set the Controls and all that shit.

"I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket and a bell that rings. Arnold Lane....he's a perv and steals knickers off washing lines and stuff."

Ah, right then.......

He steels knickers and you've got a bike.

Druggy bollocks and a cracking example of The Emperor's New Clothes in full effect.

I know it's bad form to even suggest that Barrett was anything less than a genius (even by the members of the band) but I only like the post-Syd stuff.

Discordant shite in my view before that.

But then we get......

Dark Side of The Moonn.

No3 on my all-time list.

Sheer class.

26Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Thu Mar 26 2015, 01:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Up your arse Breadman. Druggy bollocks..... bollocks.

27Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Floyd v Led Zeppelin Thu Mar 26 2015, 08:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pink Floyd if only for the masterpiece that is shine on. Never really gotten into led Zep and i have to say Stairway to Heaven is massively overrated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum