Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

things you must do before you die.

+8
Jake McHale
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Keegan
karlypants
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to achieve something... anything really.

22 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'd like to achieve something... anything really.
You're very close to achieving 11000 posts hipster.

I'm sure you'll look back on your time here with immense pride.

23 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Wed Apr 08 2015, 15:47

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Visit New York!!!!

24 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bryan458 wrote:Visit New York!!!!

You should mate, I really enjoyed my time there.

I don't know your likes and dislikes but simply doing the tourist things like Statue of Liberty (for free - simply take the Staten Island ferry - it sails right past it - and as I say it costs nothing!), Empire State (long queues) and Times Square and shopping - will take you a few days.

Many, many people liked 'Ground Zero' (The Twin Towers) but it didn't do anything for me.

There's a cheap ticket place (relatively anyway) if you like Broadway shows - The Suffy family ended up doing three of them.

There's museums and Central Park, if you like that sort of stuff.

Went to the fun fair at Coney Island - don't bother it was shit - really, really shit.

We hired a car and went up to Niagra Falls.

Yes, I didn't think it would be up to much - but I was wrong.  Had a really great few days there - both on the Canadian and American sides of the boarder.

Went on from there to Toronto and dinner at the top of the CN tower - hope you like heights!

Theres loads of sports too, depending on when you go - we saw a baseball game at Toronto - but theres also two teams in New York - would have loved to see the Yankees but they were on 'the road' when we were there.  There's, Ice Hockey and Basketball teams there too.

Fantastic time - worth every penny - from that time on my daughter wants to work and live in America - that's how much she loved it - she's going studying over there for four months later on this year.

Bank of dad paying of course!

Do it Bryan if you get the chance.

25 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Wed Apr 08 2015, 22:47

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
bryan458 wrote:Visit New York!!!!

You should mate, I really enjoyed my time there.

I don't know your likes and dislikes but simply doing the tourist things like Statue of Liberty (for free - simply take the Staten Island ferry - it sails right past it - and as I say it costs nothing!), Empire State (long queues) and Times Square and shopping - will take you a few days.

Many, many people liked 'Ground Zero' (The Twin Towers) but it didn't do anything for me.

There's a cheap ticket place (relatively anyway) if you like Broadway shows - The Sluffy family ended up doing three of them.

There's museums and Central Park, if you like that sort of stuff.

Went to the fun fair at Coney Island - don't bother it was shit - really, really shit.

We hired a car and went up to Niagra Falls.

Yes, I didn't think it would be up to much - but I was wrong.  Had a really great few days there - both on the Canadian and American sides of the boarder.

Went on from there to Toronto and dinner at the top of the CN tower - hope you like heights!

Theres loads of sports too, depending on when you go - we saw a baseball game at Toronto - but theres also two teams in New York - would have loved to see the Yankees but they were on 'the road' when we were there.  There's, Ice Hockey and Basketball teams there too.

Fantastic time - worth every penny - from that time on my daughter wants to work and live in America - that's how much she loved it - she's going studying over there for four months later on this year.

Bank of dad paying of course!

Do it Bryan if you get the chance.

You have certainly sold it and I think that now the kids are a bit older I will seriously look into this bounce

26 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Wed Apr 08 2015, 23:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I would like to put a shark outfit on and do Rachel Riley from behind.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27 things you must do before you die. - Page 2 Empty Re: things you must do before you die. Thu Apr 09 2015, 09:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I would like to put a shark outfit on and do Rachel Riley from behind.

Showoff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum