Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Charlton

+9
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Keegan
bryan458
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:Next game I'd give a couple of youngsters a run out - Iliev, for one.
Good shout, Neil needs to use the next 3 games to take a look at some of our own, no pressure on them, no danger of relegation, start planning for next season now.

22Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 18:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How can he start planning for next season when the transfer market is closed?

23Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 19:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:How can he start planning for next season when the transfer market is closed?

By making preparations for it now you silly sausage! :number1:

24Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:How can he start planning for next season when the transfer market is closed?

Like what? None of that team will be here next season .

25Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Like what? None of that team will be here next season .

He will be using his scouts and will be making a list of players he wants to bring to the club etc.

26Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Read post 21.

27Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Read post 21.

My points still stand.

By giving some of the lads a chance now when it doesn't matter will give Lennon an idea of who to keep and who to let go at the end of the season.

:biggrin:

28Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

My points still stand.

By giving some of the lads a chance now when it doesn't matter will give Lennon an idea of who to keep and who to let go at the end of the season.

Read post 22.

29Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

My points still stand.

Read post 22.

Read post 25. :biggrin:

30Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 20:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Read post 30

31Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 21:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Read post 31 first.

32Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 21:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think ALF is very much quashing this idea that having a goalscorer is the be all and end all in this league. I don't think we could ask for much more of him from a goalscoring point of view. He really is a touch of class in front of goal, yet we're not scoring enough goals and our recent form is relegation material.

We really lack creativity out wide and in midfield. Feeney has become embarrassingly poor, the only good excuse Lennon could have for not bringing him off is to spare him the humiliation of the crowd celebrating the fact.

33Bolton 1-1 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Wed Apr 15 2015, 21:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I think ALF is very much quashing this idea that having a goalscorer is the be all and end all in this league. I don't think we could ask for much more of him from a goalscoring point of view. He really is a touch of class in front of goal, yet we're not scoring enough goals and our recent form is relegation material.

Having a goalscorer is the be all and end all in this league. Not many clubs get promoted with a leading scorer on less than 10 goals. But we also need supply, I have little doubt Lennon will know this and sort it out during the Summer. He'll also have Clough back at some point which should improve supply.

Personally I think a Craig Davies/Le Fondre partnership could be lethal at this level, unfortunately one is an injury prone ponce so it won't happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum