Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious question!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serious question! Empty Serious question! Sat Apr 25 2015, 14:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now it's plain as day that Scott wants revenge for his only backup stooge AD, and he's playing the mods on here trying to get rid of a few posters,

Question is, who's post's would you rather read Breaders, Bonces, Y2J? or Scotts?

Because something has to give, I wouldn't want to be a part of this forum if it's allowing one idiot to drive away the best posters on here.

So again peeps who would you rather keep?

2Serious question! Empty Re: Serious question! Sat Apr 25 2015, 14:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well this isn't going to keep things going is it.

3Serious question! Empty Re: Serious question! Sat Apr 25 2015, 14:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin only comes on to shit stir.

Ignore it.

4Serious question! Empty Re: Serious question! Sat Apr 25 2015, 14:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Martin only comes on to shit stir.

Ignore it.

Just like you then of late to be fair Scott.

If this is what you come on here for then what's the point?

It's seriously getting boring now and you are not doing yourself any favours!

5Serious question! Empty Re: Serious question! Sat Apr 25 2015, 14:17

For the record, I said it was a bad idea letting AD and Scott back after they got banned because it was obvious what would happen.

AD lasted a few weeks before he started his old shit again and got banned permanently and now Scott's gone back to doing exactly what he did to receive the ban last time.

(The one he spent the entire duration of on BA slagging Nuts and everybody on it off, before sending begging e-mails to Sluffy to try and get back on here.)

As I recall, when Sluffy let him back it was on the condition that he kept his nose clean and didn't go out of his way to try and stir up trouble. Scott promised to do this because it was made very clear to him that if he started his bollocks again, he'd be gone. Permanently.

And where are we now.......?

Again.

6Serious question! Empty Re: Serious question! Sat Apr 25 2015, 14:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Pointless thread stareted to deliberately inflame the situation and which as already received 'bites'.

We all know Scott and Bread both want the other to be banned.

We've been down this road before and you both left - and you both wanted to come back too!

If you want to wum yourselves into sexual ejeculations then feel free to do it on Burnden Aces, where the bitter crap as already kicked off once again. 

I would normally feel sorry for any decent posters on that site putting up with such shite - but luckily for them they don't have any, only a man pretending to be an underage child (sick and quite frankly disturbing), another pretending to be a woman who is a Celtic fan (???), the fake Angry Dad account (who's admitted on here quite openly to trolling to get a reaction), ScottJames and Martin.

Fantastic roll call of characters - I can't think why the forum is absolutely dead - can you?

I'm sure it would welcome any anger, hatred and utter shite postings people would wish to add on there.

It's turned these days into the cesspit of all the BWFC forums - so please then take your respective shite over there and dump it rather than posting it on here.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum