Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

does anyone follow the rugby?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1does anyone follow the rugby? Empty does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:34

With the season almost closed for the right shaped ball, im looking to take my lad to a few salford red devil games. Twisted Evil

He plays it himself and has played at the a j bell at half time during one of their super league games.

Anyone else follow it, magic weekend is supposed to be a good day out

2does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Grandparents lived in Devonshire Road,not far from the Salford ground at the time,so I got taken to quite a few games.
Still follow them,but don't go any more.

3does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:39

boltonbonce wrote:Grandparents lived in Devonshire Road,not far from the Salford ground at the time,so I got taken to quite a few games.
Still follow them,but don't go any more.

Our house used to overlook the ground til they knocked it down.

Supposed to be a good Craic

Cheap tickets too

4does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did they knock your house down. Razz

5does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:43

boltonbonce wrote:Why did they knock your house down. Razz

Because I'm not a beatle and it isnt liverpool

6does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Grandparents house was knocked down. It was No 47.
Nice old Victorian houses up Devonshire rd.

7does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 16:49

boltonbonce wrote:My Grandparents house was knocked down. It was No 47.
Nice old Victorian houses up Devonshire rd.

Ours is a victorian terrace. Its where the cricket players used to live apparently before the cricket turned into a place for burning out cars. Now they are building houses on it. Good knows what they will unearth

8does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Sun Apr 26 2015, 18:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I just can't get into Rugby. I wasn't even arsed when the World Cup final was on and England won it.

9does anyone follow the rugby? Empty Re: does anyone follow the rugby? Fri Feb 16 2024, 23:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Red devils were unlucky tonight against Leeds. Something to build on though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum