Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Transfer Window

+26
Numpty 28723
inf
HarveyKorman
Lyric Todkill
chris_bwfc
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
gloswhite
xmiles
chipbutty
rammywhite
Mallorca Trotter
Michael Bolton
TheHateCamel
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

361Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Wed Aug 29 2012, 02:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Was chatting to some Arsenal fans on their board on JA606 about four weeks ago and they felt strongly we should move in for Lansbury. I guess we are not short of attacking midfielders though and one has to ask why Sam didn't make a permanent move for him after he spent last season at West Ham.

362Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Wed Aug 29 2012, 02:42

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

yeah I can only guess that thats the reason we didn't make a move, the problem I have though is that our attacking midfield options may be numerous but arn't actually very strong.

M.Davies - I find overrated, has never impacted our side much.

Andrews - Seems ok, need a bit more time to tell

Prats - well..

Holden - won't be back and fully fit until at least the end of november and then if he does get injured we are royally fucked.

I understand that we are in desperate need of a DM (still dubious about the quality of spearing) but I don't see why we can't be trying to sign other players whilst still concentrating on this.

But I suppose it would be hard to offer him first team football, which is undoubtly what he will want, since he wouldn't get it if Holden stays injury free.

I think Coyle is hangnig a lot of hope on Holden returning and securing the midfield... keep Knight away from him in training !!

363Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Fri Aug 31 2012, 12:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

In other news regarding O'halloran......

Young striker moves to League One club in one-month deal - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

364Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh no! Now JayJay will have to pick someone else!

365Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Fri Aug 31 2012, 13:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:oh no! Now JayJay will have to pick someone else!

lol!

366Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Fri Aug 31 2012, 15:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

12.34 -

We've been told that Bolton will not be making any more signings today following the capture of Jay Spearing from Liverpool. So Wanderers fans can relax for the rest of this deadline day. Owen Coyle's work here is done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

367Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Sat Sep 01 2012, 08:53

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

What happened to the Loanee we could get from Chelsea as part of the Cahill deal ? Was it just bullshit or are none of the available Chelsea youngsters considered good enough for Coyle ? The fact that we only took onboard a very average Mickey Mouser just shows what a mess this club is in.

368Summer Transfer Window - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window Sat Sep 01 2012, 09:44

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dunkels King wrote:What happened to the Loanee we could get from Chelsea as part of the Cahill deal ? Was it just bullshit or are none of the available Chelsea youngsters considered good enough for Coyle ? The fact that we only took onboard a very average Mickey Mouser just shows what a mess this club is in.
There is still time for Bolton to bolster the squad for the rest of the season. Unlike in the Premier League, Championship (and lower) squads do have a secondary window to sign loan players. This loan transfer window opens up on September 8th and runs until the 25th of November. Also, now that Bolton are in the Championship, the team can loan up to six players (instead of three in the Premier League). To date, Bolton have only loaned two, with those being Jay Spearing and Benik Afobe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum