Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3D TVs - worth the money?

+2
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13D TVs - worth the money? Empty 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 20:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm thinking of investing in a new TV as mines having a few faults at the minute.

Having never even tried watching anything on a 3D TV before, I just wondered if anyone has one and if they are worth the money over a regular HD one.

23D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:03

I love mine. Don't use the 3d much but it is there if i want to.

33D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shite in 3D is still shite.

43D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:04

It just like a HD tv but in 3D, hope this helps

53D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:16

Had 1 of these tvs before, for the price they are brilliant. Lots of positive reviews online. A 48 inch for under £400. 

http://finlux.co.uk/smart-tvs/48-inch-3d-smart-tv-freeview-hd-48ft3e242s-t/invt/48ft3e242s-t

63D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I love watching stuff in 3d. It's not just about the stuff that jumps out of the screen at you, it's the depth of the picture. Hard to describe but I would recommend them to anyone.

73D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a 3d TV and probably only used the 3d about 5 times and probably not used in over 6 months...

83D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 21:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Just because you don't use it often doesn't mean it's not worth it. At least you have the option when you want it.

93D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 22:33

Bwfc1958 wrote:Just because you don't use it often doesn't mean it's not worth it. At least you have the option when you want it.

Like i said Smile

103D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sat May 02 2015, 22:51

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

3D Televisions can make you sick.  They work on the principle of crossing (either vertically or horizontally) the beams and in truth, can make your brain feel poorly.  I would wait for the 4K televisions to come down in price.  They have double the resolution and look so much better than anything you have seen.  The 8K televisions are still being developed, but the 4K is here now... probably much higher than you want to spend, but they will come down in price.  I would strongly advice you to spend some time looking at a 3D television and see if your brain can handle those crossed signals (literally what they do to make the pseudo 3D).  I know that I felt ill from watching it, and at least 1/3 of people have the same reaction.

113D TVs - worth the money? Empty Re: 3D TVs - worth the money? Sun May 03 2015, 19:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't watch 3D as i can only see from one eye so it doesn't work, it just looks blurred  Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum